Manager, Procure to Pay (BPI)
Are you an experienced leader who can navigate and thrive in our changing environment – ready to make an impact on our diverse Procure to Pay team?
In this role you get the opportunity to bring all our great values alive, working with several levels in The LEGO Group, while you motivate and develop your team.
• Leadership and development of the Procure to Pay team consisting of 11 subject matter experts located both in Denmark and globally
• Motivate the team to deliver efficiently and effectively on ambitious targets supporting globalization, digitalization, standardization and compliance agenda
• Be part of Business Processes & Information Leadership Team (BPI LT), setting direction and secure translating of overall company’s objectives to team’s targets
• Resource prioritization and allocation to projects, improvement initiatives and support tasks
• Close collaboration and management towards Procure to Pay Global Process Owner, projects, IT & other key internal and external stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeeding
Business Processes & Information is part of Business Service Operations. Our responsibilities cover global process ownership of Finance & HR processes as well as process expertise and interaction on finance, controlling as well as business & tax processes, process documentation, training and project portfolio. Our mission is to develop and maintain efficient and effective standardized processes and bridge business needs with IT solutions. You will be based in Billund and join a global team of 54 dedicated colleagues.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate holds a university degree or equivalent and has concrete working experience as a leader. Furthermore we expect that you have:
• 3+ years’ experience being a leader for a team of specialists, preferably within Procure-to-Pay process area
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills and toolset
• Great collaboration and stakeholder management skills
• Effective communication and presentation skills in English (both verbal and written)
• E2E mindset and understanding of business processes in a company with a global footprint and multi-cultural environment
As a person you are result oriented and able to succeed through others by building a motivated and engaged team. You can also recognize yourself in the following:
• Ability to drive initiatives and navigate in a multi-layered stakeholder landscape
• Experience in working with Finance Shared Service Center organization
• Structured and focused in a fast changing environment
• Excellent planning and prioritization skills
• Can think out of the box
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role provides you with a unique opportunity to get exposure at all levels in the LEGO Group both around our business processes and systems as well as newly initiated projects to support our growth ambition. We have a truly engaging and encouraging team that is ready to listen to your ideas, so this is a great opportunity to put your leadership skills in play by setting direction and building a great team spirit.”