Manager (Element Qualification)
Production and Technical
Are you passionate about LEGO bricks? Would you like to be responsible for the quality level of the bricks on the site?
Become guard for LEGO building system and join a global Leadership team to combine deep technical expertise and daily operations with
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES• Develop and maintain a high-performance team, which is highly motivated, satisfied and capable of delivering and optimizing the daily operations by managing, leading and engaging employees on a daily basis.
• Responsible and accountable the final evaluation of the elements on all parameters (weight, measurements, function and visual) and have the mandate to reject or approve an element and by that be the ambassadors for the right LEGO quality level. Ensuring the documentation is updated and ready to pass on to next step in the chain.
• Ensure a high level of collaboration with the global and local site stakeholders
• Live up to LEGO values and deliver according to strategy and Business plan.
PLAY YOUR PART IN OUR TEAM SUCCEEDING
• The primary focus of the element qualification teams is measuring and evaluating the elements coming from the local moulds qualification teams (and on request measuring the supporting steel parts) to ensure that the elements are both backward and forward compatible with the LEGO building system.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?• High skilled technician with at least 3-5 years of working experience (experience within quality areas is a huge advantage)
• At least 1-2 years of leadership experience
• Knowledge about general Quality tools: FMEA, LEAN, Six Sigma, ISO standards is considered a plus
• Fluency in English (both written and oral)
• Experience working in SAP
• Knowledge about and ability to navigate and work in Office 365 (MS word, Excel, Local/global SharePoint, Outlook)
• Willingness to join team seminars and travel up to 15 days per year
GLOBAL FAMILY, COMMON GOALSNyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2500 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.”, says Dávid Győri, Senior Manager, IT
JOIN THE GLOBAL LEGO FAMILY
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the ‘Önéletrajz (CV) beküldése’.button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.