Junior Software Developer – Interim
Are you passionate about front-end development and would you like to work with technologies like Angular5 and Typescript?And are you naturally curious about different technologies and possess a can-do-attitude when it comes to building new and innovative solutions? If so, we offer you a unique opportunity in the LEGO Group!
Core Responsibilities• Working with user-centric development, the developer will be part of a team that has the responsibility of delivering functionality for our customers in the Mechanical Engineering areas.
• Interfaces towards backend systems like Siemens Teamcenter and SAP together with the team, our project owner and our architects. Requires knowledge and interest in programming languages in general. Primary Java but it is an advantage to be open for other languages like C# and database in general.
• Provide support in the form of advice and analysis of user/operational issues, and use the analysis to formulate a resolution.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe department is responsible for IT in relation to LEGO Industrial Engineering areas, who makes equipment for producing LEGO bricks and LEGO boxes.
This includes software development, maintainance/support of our system/applications and consultancy towards our business areas.
Do you have what it takes?• Newly graduated Software Developer from Computer Science, IT Engineering or a similar education within IT.
• None or less than 1-2 year of experience
• Good communication skills in general and English on high level
• Naturally curious about different technologies and have a strong willingness to learn
• A can-do-attitude and are not afraid to take on new tasks or try out new solutions
• Experience with Java and/or .NET
• A self-driven personality while still being a good team player
• Experience with Angular, React or similar
• Knowledge about Cloud solutions like AWS, Azure etc.
• Experience with RESTful services
• Have knowledge about databases
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Join our fantastic team at LEGO where you can develop your skills and work in an inspiring and international environment,” says IT Director