Can you embed Performance Management into our Business Service Organisation? And do you enjoy building bridge between the markets and IT to help get the right flow of numbers?
This role is all about bridging the business reporting requirements and build them into BI solutions. With a hands on approach and broad stakeholder network you build the reports our financial accountants need to gather for the changes our Business Units encounter.
• Drive definition of reporting requirements through collaboration with business users
• Drive reporting standardisation and definitions alignment
• Perform maintenance, documentation, improvement & decommissioning of reports
• Define, test and implement new reporting solutions
• Participate in projects and workgroups, requiring knowledge of data foundation and Business Intelligence (BI)
• Training and daily support of users in BI reporting and governance
• Stakeholder management of Global Process Owner, IT & other stakeholders
In this role you will be based in either Billund, Denmark or Kladno, Czech Republic. If the location is Kladno you will be travelling frequently to Billund. You will join a global team of 54 dedicated colleagues.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Business Processes & Information is part of Business Service Operations. Our responsibilities cover global process ownership of Finance & HR processes as well as process expertise and interaction on finance, controlling as well as business & tax processes, process documentation, training and project portfolio. Our mission is to develop and maintain efficient and effective standardized processes and bridge business needs with IT solutions.
The main purpose of the job is to ensure solid reporting foundation to support decision making and performance management in our Shared Service Centres, with a process and system focus, through deployment and development of specialist knowledge with an E2E perspective. In this role, you will need to define and facilitate delivery of reporting requirements as well as participate in projects requiring Business Intelligence knowledge.
Do you have what it takes?
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance. You could also have a business apprentice education in finance and a few years’ experience on top
• 3+ years experience working with Finance reporting and performance management
• Understanding of Finance processes and data flows where AR process knowledge is beneficial
• Advanced visualizations skills and knowledge of BI tools, preferably SAP BOBJ or Lumira
• Experience in driving reporting standardization and governance
• Effective communication and facilitation skills in English (both verbal and written) and ability to explain complex issues in a language users can understand
• Excellent Presentation skills and experience in performing user training
• Continues improvement knowledge and mindset
• Be structured and able to plan and prioritise
• Curious and eager to learn
• Dedicated team-player
• Can think out of the box
• Analytical mindset
• English at an advanced level
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role provides you with a unique opportunity to get exposure at all levels in the LEGO Group both around our financial processes as well as our information landscape - with the aim of driving globalization, improvement and compliance agenda. We have a truly engaging and supportive team that is ready to listen to your ideas, so this is a great opportunity to transform data to valuable information to support decision making and performance improvement and get an opportunity to learn about our business processes and to become part of a truly global organization”