Finance Project Director, PMD Finance (Billund or London)
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Interested in taking on a unique opportunity of being Finance Project Director for a multi-year
strategic innovation project?Within this role as Finance Project lead in our Product and Marketing Development (PMD) area you will work both strategically and hands-on in a highly strategic multiyear innovation project.The multi-year project is centered around headquarters in Billund, but if you work and live in London, don’t hesitate to apply.
Core Responsibilities• Business case preparations and financial governance
• Finance lead in the project team
• Prepare project presentations for senior executives
• Drive end to end Finance project engagement
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly finance investment management in close collaboration with the Finance Business Partner for the areas involved
• Contract governance
Play your part in our team succeedingOur mission is to enable sustainable value creation.
To secure delivery on our finance business partnering promise this position will be responsible for the business case preparations, financial program management of a multiyear strategic innovation project.
In this position you will play a vital role in the control and management of the financial frames within the project and you will play a key role in the project team as both a financial and strategic partner.
Using your excellent commercial acumen and financial expertise, you act as strong business partner in the project management.
Do you have what it takes?• Master degree in Finance
• Min. 8 years of business experience within the finance, commercial and strategic area of a global company
• Strong commercial business understanding
• Strong analytical skills
• Deep business case experience
• Operations Finance experience
• Solid strategic/product portfolio understanding
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) given stakeholder seniority
• Strong stakeholder management skills (as the project team is highly creative and innovative)
• Fluently English
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality # use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
You get a unique opportunity of taking the finance lead in a one of our key strategic projects within the core product development area of the LEGO Group.