Would you like to join our excellent finance team? And help build the bridge to our global finance areas?We are looking for someone like you to bring your strong business understanding and your talent of collaboration. Come join our family and bring your finance expertise to the table.
Core Responsibilities• You will drive & embed material flow knowledge into the full Operations finance organization.
• Own the inventory adjustment model (IPC)
• Increase reporting insights on Cost of goods sold across TLG
• Develop coverage reporting and drive coverage insights
• Participate in cross functional projects and drive standardization across manufacturing
Play your part in our team succeedingThe GOPE Finance team have 4 main focus areas:
4) Material flow
Your participation in ad hoc projects and center of excellence on all controlling aspects within the Operations, will be some of your focus area.
Do you have what it takes?• You hold a master degree in finance (Management accounting etc.)
• Can. Merc. or similar.
• Minimum 2-4 years of finance business experience within the finance area of a global company.
• You have preferable worked with Finance in a global context.
• Ideally experience with external statutory reporting mixed with a high technical interest.
• Strong analytical skills and collaboration proficiencies.
• Ideally experience from a production company.
• Courage, curiosity & confidence.
• Thrives by spearheading change in tools and processes
• SAP experience an advantage
• You speak and write English effortlessly
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE:
Do you want to secure the LEGO Global operations works efficiently in a fun, creative team, then apply