Finance Accounts Payable Accountant (6 months contract)
Are you detailed and meticulous, and enjoy building your capabilities in a global organisation? Would you like to build your career brick by brick in LEGO as a Finance AP Accountant? Learn more about this position…
As part of the LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO) Singapore team, you will be part of a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and collaboration.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you are responsible in supporting the LEGO Group with consistent, high quality and customer-oriented execution of payment processes and stakeholder management, and thereby enable the BSO to succeed in delivering great value to the LEGO organization.
• Supporting a high-performing, customer and service-oriented culture department
• Support BSO performance management reviews and taking initiative in areas of problem solving
• Support basic execution of AP processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including invoice processing (in SAP system), payments processing on daily and weekly basis, delivering high quality service, and resolution of payment related inquires when escalated
• Supporting high-quality service handling of complex customer queries
• Actively delivering productivity initiatives across cross functional areas
• Building customer relations and handling stakeholder management (Middle management VOC) across areas and geographies
• Support regional projects
• Supporting and ensuring compliance of the company policies and procedures, and supporting operation of global, standardised and scalable processes
• Using Activity Based Working, actively taking part in creating a culture that inspires collaboration, encourage knowledge sharing and incorporates exciting “New Ways of Working” in the everyday
• Understanding, learning and using the financial IT platforms ARIS, the local and global processes and policies as an enabling function
• Work with Procurement to improve PO compliance
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Accounts Payable Accountant executes various administrative daily tasks within the Supplier Services (SS) department and collaborates with different stakeholders internally and externally. The Accounts Payable Accountant contributes to the overall success of the LEGO business by delivering high-quality execution of the SS processes and stakeholder management, and thereby enables the BSO to succeed in delivering value to the overall LEGO business.
The Accounts Payable Accountant plays an important role in establishing a sustainable SS department in the BSO. Analytical, curious, and development-oriented employees are needed, all eager to actively engage in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, process excellence, quality and fun in the everyday life.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least 3-5 years of experience in financial role or a position where capabilities are transferable
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
• Language skills: Proficient English and Chinese (to liaise with English and Chinese speaking stakeholders)
• Analytical, detail - and high-quality oriented
• Manage multiple tasks successfully in a hectic working day
• Experience in working in highly collaborative environments
• Shared Service experience
• MS office: experienced- advanced level of excel
• SAP or other large scale ERP required
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work. What makes us unique is the way we live our values in our daily work. As Assistant, you will become part of a unique journey in a company that is growing. You will join a team that is focused on succeeding together, with the spirit that only the best is good enough,” - Søren Pedersen, PO&D Partner, Partnering & Operations, Billund.