Field Sales Merchandiser – NSW (Part-Time 12 Month Contract)
Are you interested in executing in-store merchandising solutions across a territory to maximise sales opportunities?Be responsible for merchandising LEGO product across retail stores. Work closely with Field Sales, Account Management and Marketing teams to help maximise sales.
Core ResponsibilitiesGeneral Functions/Tasks
• Responsible for Merchandising to a high LEGO standard (MTS) within major/Independent accounts. Prioritise top centers in metro areas that have regular merchandising service. 1st set (Feb-May) & 2nd set (August-Oct)
• Ensure activities (Job sheets), planograms (flow) and promotions (Big Bang) are implemented at store level and to LEGO standards.
• Collect market information on Retailer, Toy supplier and competitor activity for reports to FSM, Field Sales and other internal customers. Text insights from the field on the Field Sales text message chain.
• Action feedback raised by FSM’s, Account Managers and Marketing.
• Assist with all new store setups and LEGO Installations as requested
• Pack out stock and manage SOH in back docks. This component will require a significant level of manual handling. Note: This is a priority for key sales periods – Toy Cat/Christmas.
• Proactively educate store teams around the LEGO brand.
Business Relationships (20%)
• Manage multiple in-store relationships (Store Managers and key contacts) in Major Accounts with a view to maximising sales and profit while also respecting instore management relationships
• Motivate store contacts to prioritise the LEGO brand through negotiation and collaborative relationships
• Assist in Head Office visits to territory including market run, sales information (TSG) and meetings with key contacts.
Business Planning (10%)
• Utilize REX instore as a sales tool – including: Opening and closing calls in REX, updating customer details, surveys etc.
• Share market information on Retailer, Toy supplier and competitor activity in reports and FS photo portal to Field Sales Manager & wider Field Sales team.
Play your part in our team succeedingPlay your part in our team to provide an awesome merchandising, across various retail channels.
Execute merchandising activities within an allocated territory to achieve in-store objectives set by the Field Sales Manager & Director, Account Managers and the LEGO Marketing team.
Do you have what it takes?• Merchandising experience in a consumer-packaged goods company and/or retail experience, preferred
• Strong work ethic
• Efficient Time management
• Influencing & Negotiation skills
• Attention to detail
• Communication skills
• Team work
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
The Field Sales Representative position will be a part-time role. Domestic travel is occasionally required – 5 nights away is estimated annually. Physical requirements: Lifting outer cartons (15kg max), climbing ladders, pushing store trolleys. It is required that the Field Sales Representative can sit while driving for a period of time and is able to spend the entire work day standing. There is also a requirement to lift LEGO boxes above their head to reach the top shelf.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"As a LEGO Field Sales Merchandiser you will be responsible for a particular territory, play your part in our strong LEGO culture and will need to be a positive and passionate brand ambassador for the LEGO Group."