BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Challenges:• Secure on time deliveries on the export shipments, with right cost and in compliance with regulations.
• Immediate escalation path for daily export operations and Certificates of Origin issues.
• Responsible for securing compliance in in-house customs broker operation. (“Apoderado Aduanal”)
• Responsible for securing proper operation and adherence to requirements for the Mexican Customs on site office.
• Have proper export processes and risk assessments in place in LEGO Process Portal and SOPs with suppliers.
• Secure capacity through long term export forecasting.
• C-TPAT responsible in processes related to Import – Export.
• LCI Driver in Import – Export.
• Follow up to changes in International Trade regulation, determine impact, recommend actions, and give follow up to implementation.
• Certified Company & Security Matrix renewal process with Mexican Customs.
• Load the yearly report before Ministry of Economy to maintain IMMEX and PROSEC LOM programs.
• Keep internal stakeholders informed about status, and take actions upon deviations.
• Responsible for improving processes using a Mapping methodology in a systematic approach.
• Responsible for improving systems by increasing use of software solutions with a mindset of simplification, reducing steps, avoiding errors and at the same time maintaining or even increasing quality on deliverables.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Bachelor’s Degree on Foreign Trade and Customs / International Commerce of Similar.
• Experience: 7 years of experience working in IMMEX companies in similar position
• Skills: Use of Annex 24 software and use of SAP; Knowledge of Mexican Customs Law, Customs Rules, General Rules, Free Trade Agreements, AEO, CTPAT, VAT Certification.
• Knowledge: English at advanced.
Online ApplicationOnline Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow. We are looking for an Export Manager who can secure export shipments on time deliveries in adherence with legal requirements and with the right cost and to secure adherence to customs requirements that have an impact on TLG companies in Mexico.