EUC Channel Director Toy Specialist (m/w/d)
Do you have a commercial mindset, and do you want to make an impact in our second biggest BU? Is leading and setting direction second nature to you? Are you entrepreneurial and relish in having a high level of accountability?As a Channel Sales Director you have the opportunity to become a part of the EUC Leadership Team.Your primary channel focus will be developing our Toy Specialist and Wholesale channels, building productive and sustainable relationships with key customers of the Toy Industry and ensuring long term business growth.
Your responsibility will include:• Steering of the EUC Business.
• Creation and implementation of the EUC Business Plan.
• Driving of the EUC People Agenda with focus on Succession Planning and Recruitment, Team Development and Behavioral Capabilities.
• Member of the Sales Leadership Team, steering the people and tactical agenda for EUC Sales.
• Responsibility for Toy Specialist Channel P&L and destiny in EUC (33% Turnover Share of overall EUC business).
• Channel & Customer business planning, including volume, budget & activity planning.
• Constant performance tracking and identifying of corrective actions.
• Investigation of business opportunities with an Omni-Shopper and test & learn mindset.
• Leadership of 6 team members (Associate Account Manager to Senior Key Account Manager).
• Cross-country collaboration and international alignment with e.g. Smyths Toys and Merlin Parks.
• Build productive and sustainable T2T relationships with key stakeholders of the Toy Industry in EUC.
• Steer Associations jointly in the “Fachhandels AG” forum and in an Omnichannel direction.
Challenges and Opportunities:This role will be perfect for you if you have the natural ability to consistently drive change management and overcome resistance. Your agility and responsiveness will equip you to respond to unforeseen challenges which may arise.
Do you have what it takes?• Being part of a Business Unit leadership team.
• At least 7 years of successful experience in sales a.e. key account management and/or Responsibility on a senior level which requires strategic alignment with customers.
• Fully operational in Commercial Planning (leading experience in Joint-Business-Planning is relevant), Value-Based Selling (advanced negotiation skills needed), Mutual Revenue and Profit Growth (full P&L responsibility), Consistent Brand Execution (Consumer & Shopper mindset) and Value Chain Optimization (Operations & Logistics).
• Successful leadership experience in managing diverse teams.
• Cross functional qualifications (eg. Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply Chain, including co-working experience) is a strong advantage.
• Experience with FMCG, Associations and Wholesale are strongly preferred. E-Commerce expertise is a plus.
• Working in an international environment.
• Fluency in both the German and English language.
Bringing it to Life
“Do you want to work with smart colleagues in a splendid business unit? If you find satisfaction in working with a broad range of stakeholders on diverse topics in a fickle retail landscape, you will be a great fit for this role.”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application, please apply with a current CV.