EMEA Marketing Planning, Campaigns and Partnerships Manager
United Kingdom, London
Are you interested in joining The LEGO Group's Retail mission? Here you'll play an active part in helping us deliver an engaging and unforgettable shopper experience.Bring your Retail marketing expertise and rapport building skills to the table as a key contributor in shaping and executing a strong and sustainable EMEA Marketing Plan!
Core Responsibilities :Marketing Planning
• Provide strategic input into annual LEGO Retail Global Marketing Plan, conducting GAP analysis on a quarterly basis
• Own the EMEA plan and ensure the content and actions are up to date and that those who need to know are kept informed & engaged
• Accountability for email and wider communication planning across the EMEA region.
• Play an active role in monthly S&OP roundtables, offering insights and share updated plans, actions and takeaways from commercial momentum
• Define the best proactive Ways of Working with the Forecasting team to ensure full alignment with the Marketing Plan
Commercial performance tracking and optimization
• Be THE marketing representative in EMEA Commercial Performance Tracking meetings
• Ensure meetings are followed up, making it super clear the actions agreed and staying close to the regional team through to delivery
• Drive Monthly Business Review meetings in which the EMEA marketing team is sharing key findings from the previous months and revisit plans for coming 3-6 months: from here, own and drive the agreed action log.
Key marketing Campaigns
• Be a key contributor in shaping and executing LEGO Retail EMEA key campaigns: Star Wars May The Fourth, I Love Cars, novelties campaigns and so many more!
• Future-proof strong omnichannel execution of these flagship campaigns, working closely with our internal communication agency and driving the engagement and investment from regional partners & teams.
• Leverage existing partnerships with The LEGO Group's established IP partners. We partner with the likes of Disney, Warner Brothers, Universal... taking the role as their counterpart and sparring partner in EMEA for LEGO Retail.
Play your part in our team succeedingEMEA LEGO Retail marketing is delivering and executing campaigns to build both traffic and conversion for our LEGO branded stores and Shop@LEGO.com, while delivering the ultimate brand experience to our shoppers and consumers.
Do you have what it takes?• Marketing degree at master level
• Proven and sustained experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, taking responsibility for digital content marketing.
• Firsthand experience in Marketing and/or Shopper Marketing from a Retail experience brand.
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, partnering effectively with both internal and external parties.
• Can do attitude and innovative style
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a dynamic, cross-functional & international team
• Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
This is a wonderful opportunity to offer families in EMEA an engaging, unforgettable and consistent LEGO Retail experience both on and off-line, through the development of the most impactful marketing plan and strong flagship campaigns.