E-Commerce Account Manager (9 months contract)
Key Account Management
Are you an e-commerce expert and keen to shape the way LEGO leverages digital platforms in emerging markets?Bring your e-commerce experience to play in creating the best in class online shopper experiences.
Core ResponsibilitiesCustomer Business Planning & Collaboration
• Support in building strategic framework for the Joint business plan.
• Responsible in leading the execution of the Customer/Joint Plan Process to achieve/exceed sales results, improve customer relationships.
• Outline strategies and actions to grow sales and profit by using pricing/promotion/distribution levers.
Continue to build on strong relationship networks to mutually deliver against the LEGO customer value proposition
• Be the primary contact and anchor for holistic account relationship – this includes developing and sustaining close collaborative interaction with buying, planning and marketing teams (being a ‘spider in the web’ for cross functional collaboration).
• Responsible for proactive customer agenda management and responsiveness.
• Engage and collaborate effectively with colleagues across disciplines within LEGO (such as marketing and operations).
Develop and execute Promotional Plans
• Responsible for developing and executing annual promotional plan to achieve scorecard objectives while differentiating platforms within the market.
• Support the development of exclusive product marketing, ‘tentpole’ promotional proposals.
• Promotional elements include but are not limited to exclusive product marketing, ‘tentpole’ promotional proposals, and database marketing initiatives.
• Ideal candidate must demonstrate strong creativity & innovation in envisioning the annual activation plan and more importantly have a persistent commitment to bring activities to life in a manner that meets both companies' business objectives.
Oversee Demand Planning and Logistics Execution
• Responsible for Flow management - collaborate with Demand Planning function to develop accurate shipment and consumer sales forecasts that align with customer and LEGO business plans.
• Make adjustments based on market dynamics throughout the year.
• Work closely with customer’s planning and allocation function to develop customer receipt and sales plans. Execute orders & resolve issues as needed to deliver the plan.
• Collaborate with LEGO logistics functions (allocation, order management) to service customer orders and address problems.
Manage customer and LEGO P/L
• Responsible in delivering the agreed upon profit contribution in line with the overall company revenue and profit objectives.
• Responsible in the management of promotional funding and collaborate with partners on how best to utilize funds while focusing on driving sales in a profitable manner.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe account manager will have a dedicated focus on growing and developing business partnerships with our key e-commerce partners in Singapore including Amazon and marketplace platforms.
Do you have what it takes?• University degree (Bachelor or above), ideally in a business related field.
• Ideal candidate has 3-5 years of relevant experience (e.g. consumer packaged goods) and 2 years of selling experience in e-Commerce.
• Skilled in strategic selling and negotiation (1-2 years of responsibility or concrete cases).
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for data metrics and the ability to turn plans into execution/achievements.
• Acts with integrity and is able to quickly build rapport with the customer.
• Great teammate, Innovative mind-set and eager to continuously develop and improve.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"This is a great opportunity to take a globally loved brand digital in one of the most uniquely exciting countries in the world. In our team, we are pioneers in a sense; we uncover new areas of development, implement solutions for the first time, and can leave a clear footprint. At the same time, support and inspiration is always ‘online’ from colleagues anywhere in the world."
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.