Do you want to be a part of LEGO´s digitalization journey?As a Data Manager you will be a part of our Moulding R&D department, who are frontrunners in our industry 4.0 transition , working with software development and new technologies.
Core Responsibilities• Ensure collection and analysis of large data amounts from our R&D projects
• Ensure more valid and consistent data from our data sources
• Transform our data in to decision foundations on our R&D roadmap and projects.
• Do simple programming to enable analysis of large amounts of data.
• Ensure good dialogues with our Corporate IT team in order to ensure a good support for our IT systems across R&D
• Create and manage digitalization roadmap for the Data & Digitalization capabilities needed in R&D
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Data & Digitalization team in Moulds & Moulding R&D owns the digitalization agenda across the R&D organization. The team is a key lever for the success of the R&D team that focuses very much about being data driven in our approach to developing new technologies. The aim is to understand more about the technologies before they are released to our customers and at the same time ensure better quality in the technologies that are developed.
The whole LEGO Group has embarked on a digitalization journey with focus on the befits of Industry 4.0 and this role supports that journey.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate has a Master in Data Science or similar and at least 2-3 years of experience working as a Data Engineer, working in a engineering or technical department. If you have a black belt Six Sigma it is an advantage. Furthermore, you have:
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience with working with R or similar programs
• Experience working in an global company
• Proactive profile that takes initiative and challenges status quo
• Curious mindset to explore new capabilities and solutions
As a person you have a curious mindset and you enjoy exploring new capabilities and solutions. You have a proactive profile, where you take initiative and challenge status quo. You have excellent collaboration skills as well as a high level of communication, – also english both oral and written.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this role you will be one of the front runners in the LEGO Group’s digitalization journey and will play a key role in establishing a data driven mindset in our R&D organization.