Customer Inventory Manager
Are you interested in Customer Inventory Management?The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring your customer inventory management experience to grow with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Drive the focus of the core elements of the LEGO Operating model in the relationship with the customer
• Focus on the customers inventory management
• Design and Carry out general or tailor-made training of existing and new customers in how they can leverage from the LEGO Operating model
• Identify and execute continuous improvement activities with in LEGO and/or together with the customer to improve their inventory management
• Collaborate with the Value Chain Optimization team to identify opportunities for improvement
• Support in Operating Model Dashboard by data analysis and reporting creation
• Assess and build customer’s operational capability for sustainable growth
Play your part in our team succeedingChina Market being the fastest growing market in the LEGO Group need a strong Customer Inventory Manager who can ensure that our customers experience the advantages of having LEGO as a partner especially in terms of their inventory optimization. Implement LEGO’s Customer Value Proposition by bringing the real benefit to the customers value chain.
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree in a business related field (ex supply chain) or equivalent working experience from +6 years of working experience
• Experience from consumer goods company is a plus
• Preferred candidate has +6 years of experience in interacting with customers from sales, customer operations, demand planning, demand management, customer development or similar
• Strong narrative ability and crisp communicator
• Take natural ownership and leadership
• Ability to navigate successfully in an environment with intrinsic conflict of interest
• Continuously strive for more and challenging status quo
• Strong commercial sense
• Highly analytical and ability to draw fact-based decisions
• Willing to assume responsibility and take decisions balancing risk and opportunity
• Strong base for holistic and strategic thinking
• Ability to influence and move key stakeholders
• Cross functional and cross cultural understanding
• Natural collaborator and team player
• Domestic travel to customers is required.
• Energy and Drive
• Project management experience is a plus
• Intermediate English skills is required
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“China Market being the fastest growing market in the LEGO Group need a strong Customer Inventory Manager who can ensure that our customers experience the advantages of having LEGO as a partner especially in terms of their inventory optimization. Implement LEGO’s Customer Value Proposition by bringing the real benefit to the customers value chain.”