Compliance EngineerCan you help us ensure that Children around the world has the right to safe play experiences?
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Compliance Engineer you ensure that products in the LEGO portfolio are safe and compliant, and the products are safe by design, and meet all legal requirements. This position focus on products with electrical features, lights, sound and robotics.
• Contributes to ensuring that products in the LEGO portfolio are safe and compliant with a particular focus on electric products and electronic components
• Manages approvals, and documents the compliance, of these products and components, covering e.g. EMC-aspects, chemical properties, Radio equipment approvals
• Participate in our Technical Committee, monitoring and documenting the development of regulatory requirements in standards and legislation, in the relevant area
• Collaborates internally with product developers and externally with 3rd party on getting the products approved
Play your part in our team succeedingProduct Safety & Compliance contributes to building the LEGO Group’s reputation and to enable sales by ensuring that LEGO products are safe by design, and meet or exceed all legal requirements.
Children have the right to safe play experiences!
Testing & Certification:
We ensure approval of raw materials and ensure compliance prior to product launch
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor of science degree in electric or electronic engineering, or similar background
• Experience in working with product safety and/or compliance aspects within the consumer product sector, preferably in the area of electric/electronic products
• Result oriented and with proven ability to work both individually and in a team
• Used to working systematically and thoroughly with documentation and processes
• Interest and ability to build relations externally as well as internally
• Familiar with IT systems such as SAP/Masterdata and Office 365 environment
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group:
‘Only the best is good enough’ is the motto for ensuring the product and compliance.