Are you energized to deliver impactful marketing to help ignite love for the LEGO® brand in the hearts of kids and adults?The objective is to accelerate business growth via recruiting new consumers and shoppers into the LEGO® brand across South-east Asia! Join us on this phenomenal journey!
Core Responsibilities:The Brand Manager owns the development and execution of highly effective marketing programs that drive significant consumer sales growth across priority South-east Asia markets. More specifically, you will:
• Develop and deliver brand marketing (including activation) plans to recruit more kids and shoppers into the portfolio based on key consumer/shopper and media insights
• Work in close collaboration with multiple partners including internal Marketing streams, Sales teams, Operations teams
• Lead relationships with external media/social/event agencies and IP partners to generate strong and sustainable demand
• Track and analyze business performance versus plan, and make real-time adjustments. Also monitor ambitious activities and changing market needs to facilitate changes.
• Lead all aspects of brand marketing budget, planning, and execution for dedicated portion of the portfolio
• Be involved in short-term tactical planning to meet the consumer sales plan for the month as well as take a long-term strategic planning approach to implement the global strategy in our market
Critical Metrics would be:
• Growth in Consumer Sales
• Brand strength as per internal scorecard
Play your part in our team succeedingThis role is in the South-east Asia business unit (SEA BU), covering 12 markets – a mix of direct coverage (Singapore, Malaysia) and distributor coverage (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam among others).
The overall focus is to accelerate business growth via recruiting kids and adults and fast-growing footprint across retail channels.
You will be within the BU marketing organization, which includes Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, PR & Events – all reporting to the Marketing Director for the BU. There is also a strong regional APAC marketing team to support the BU's marketing efforts.
Do you have what we need?• Bachelor's degree in business/marketing
• Minimum 5+ years' experience in brand marketing, preferably in branded goods industry in categories such as: Sports, Fashion/ Novelty Retail, FMCG, Snacks/Beverages
• Strong collaborator and able to work across various internal functions and external partners, in particular with Sales teams
• Strong ownership & can-do attitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an analytical mind
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to establish alliances and partnerships with external partners through excellent negotiation skills
• Willingness to travel regularly to SEA BU markets
• Knowledge of any languages spoken in South East Asia is a bonus
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.