Brand Manager (f/m/d)
Are you an experienced Marketeer with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and the energy to make things happen? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where you can leave your footprint?This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is highly motivated, target driven and a strong networker. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills and a solid background in Customer or Trade Marketing.
Your specific tasks include:• Translate global and regional Marketing strategies into effective local marketing campaigns that inspire and engage consumers and shoppers in an ever evolving landscape
• Develop and execute high-impact consumer marketing programs, including creative strategies in conjunction with in-house and external agencies that enable the brand to reach its immediate as well as long term sales and profitability objectives
• Manage the total marketing toolbox and be an active contributor to the entire value chain
• Develop and implement communication strategies, including traditional media, digital & content
• Oversee marketing budget, planning, and execution
• Partner management for external partners such as Initiative Junior, Blue Ocean or Super RTL to guarantee a strong marketing execution and content planning.
• Ultimately accountable for annual and monthly consumer forecasts for assigned segment
• Drive all relating processes in strong collaboration with trade marketing, key account management, local agencies, external partners, and demand management
• Prepare for and present theme assortment and supporting marketing activities at key selling-in and collaboration meetings throughout the year
Challenges and OpportunitiesThe Marketing Department is responsible for creating and fostering consumer demand for the LEGO Group by converting consumer, shopper and market insights into compelling, creative, and innovative marketing programs that remain grounded in a strong commercial understanding and focus.
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree with strong Brand Management or broader Marketing background and more than 4 years work experience in this field, preferably in a (FM)CG context.
• Strong track record in development of communication and good knowledge about media strategies.
• Strong drive, business acumen
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Embraces diversity and understands change as an opportunity
• Ability to perform independently
• Good analyzing skills and interest for strategic context
• Excellent project management skills
• Business fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
• Customer or Trade Marketing and sales experience would be a plus
Bringing it to Life“Fantastic opportunity to join the LEGO Group’s 2nd biggest market, where we continue to hold market leadership. Through the extraordinary brand experiences you create we will continue to reach and engage more children & shoppers, securing the long-term success of TLG.” (Brand Director)
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.