Assistant Retail Marketing Manager - VM (2 years contract)
Are you interested in delivering wonderful LEGO image to consumers?The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for an excellent talent who can bring along your VM experience to grow with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Work with sales team and external vendors to complete LEGO store layout design and implementation in multi-brand stores of NKA
• Support the retail marketing calendar campaigns, showcase stronger product stories and unique benefits by visual merchandising
• Create In-store VM guidelines according to marketing campaign or Go to market stories
• VM training, to work with training team to well train customers to improve and maintain high quality VM display
• Store visit and report, on site training and get feedback from customer to improve VM execution and guideline creation
Play your part in our team succeedingRetail Marketing plays a vital role in the success of LEGO business. As Retail Marketing Manager you will support our aggressive geography expansion plan, improve brand awareness through elevate store image and in store experience. This role strives to truly bring the LEGO experience to life, through impactful omni-channel activations and engagement with consumers & shoppers of all ages.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years related experience of visual merchandising in a multi-national cosmetics company or fashion/ sport brand company
• Have experience in budget control
• Project management experience, good communication skill, result driven and good at project timeline management
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin skills
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"The LEGO Group is a company that makes you feel at home. You get to know others from all over the world, sharing ideas, working together and supporting each other to solve problems. You will get personal development through business booming and fast expansion."