Are you interested in being part of a global minded team whose solutions are running worldwide on all LEGO’s processing production sites? Here is your chance of making a footprint by using your developing skills as a member of a professional team!
Core Responsibilities• Participation in key activities driven by the new Technology strategy, targeting digitalization in production
• Be responsible for the continuously development of IT applications within LEGO Processing Operations area
• Complete change requests in the form of design and analysis of new business processes. Will participate in prototyping, creation of functional and technical design specifications and also coding the change request
• Working in a multi-site and international environment with business stakeholders spread all over the world (expect up to 30 days of travelling / year)
Do you have what it takes?• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• At least 3 years of working experience (preferably from a manufacturing environment)
• Having a manufacturing and Q/A mindset that ensures consistent high quality and performance of every single delivery, where a small mistake can have a very high impact on production
• Track record of being a team player and have the ability to easily adapt into new environments
• Must have previous experience in the following: C# .Net.
• Desired to have a solid knowledge of: WPF, MVVM, Dependency Injection + IOC, MS SQL, Angular, Unit testing, distributed version control technics
• Advantageous to have experience with: Microservices and API Architecture, cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
Join the global LEGO familyNyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2500 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.”
Play your part in our team succeedingInteresting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the button: ‘Önéletrajz (CV) beküldése’