Analytics Intern in the LEGO AgencyAre you obsessed with data and keen on understanding how analytic competences are being used in one of the most creative departments in LEGO?
Core responsibilitiesIf yes, this is a great opportunity to start your professional career in the field of analytics and learn more about how data can be used in a strategic creative context.
As an intern in the Search & Analytics team your focus will be to strengthen our analytics capabilities and campaign tracking. You will do that by working with the following topics:
- Analyze marketing campaigns across channels.
- Support us in building a better data infrastructure by transforming and connecting different data sources.
- Share the results of your work with partners from marketing to creatives to improve advertising strategy and creative process.
Bring your analytics skillsets to lifeAs an Analytics intern, you will join the Search and Analytics Strategy department within the LEGO® agency.
Our main focus is on communication efficiency, findability of LEGO content for our consumers and making the creative process more data driven.
Together we are focusing on making the organization mindset evidence based by embedding a wide range of data and consumer research into our strategies and help LEGO win on e-com.
We do all this by having an advanced approach to analytics, data visualization and search.
You will work self-reliant with your own data and optimization projects with experts of the Search & Analytics team right next to you.
The internship is min. 4 months from the beginning of 2020.
Do you have what it takes?- You are a team player and have a high interest for data and insights.
- Previous experiences in R/Python.
- Basic understanding of digital analytics, experiences in Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Experiences working with API’s will be a plus.
- You are comfortable with communicating in English
- Speaking Chinese is a plus
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit.
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role, -and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality,
Use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
In case of questions regarding the internship please contact Hiring Manager, Simon Østergaard-Nielsen. simon.oestergaard-nielsen@LEGO.com; +45 53648392.