- Czech Republic, Stredocesky
- Job ID
- Human Resources
We are offering a great opportunity for those who are at the beginning of its career but with high inherent professional aspiration and who wants to get a deeper experience in payroll area in global company.
Take this chance and be a part of Kladno Payroll Team in the position of supporting the defined countries within Europe.
Operational support for countries around Europe
• Running and validation of relevant documents for payroll process
• Validation of time and attendance
• Be a point of contact for local HR, business leaders and the external payroll company to have all documents accurate and in time
• Follow the control mechanisms to ensure flawless performance
• Follow relevant KPIs and reporting platform around payroll
• Systematically search for the improvement opportunities within whole payroll process in the company
Language skills, awareness and mindset about the process and understanding the key principles
• Experience with payroll processes
• Fluent English and Hungarian or any of additionally language
• Analytical skills
• Structured, detailed and accurate person
• Excel skills on intermediate level, but advanced is preferred
• Ideally an experience with Payroll Systems such as SAP HR or SAP Payroll
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Would you like to hear more? Click on ´Apply´ button and share your CV with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.