- United Kingdom, Greater London
- Job ID
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our forward thinking engineering team!You will be encouraged to come up with brilliant, new ideas to help the team on ongoing release, deployment of applications, reliability and performance.You’re seeking to hone your skills in an environment that already has a high degree of automation, yet still offers enough challenge to push your skills forward. You are always ready to advocate for new tools and approaches to continually improve processes and outcomes.
• Working with the engineering team to build, deploy and maintain the end to end infrastructure of LEGO.com, focusing on cloud and DevOps activity
• Ensuring the shopper experience on LEGO.com is highly performant and stable by actively responding to and resolving operational incidents
• Monitoring for issues ensuring alerting and resolution is automated and scalable where possible
Play your part in our team succeeding
Working as part of our application engineering team, DevOps Engineers are a vital part of the LEGO.com engineering team. We have implemented a modern front end stack running entirely on AWS (ECS, Lambda and more), Node.js, ES6, React and and use this to design and build solutions powered by our backend LEGO Commerce API.
Do you have what it takes?
• Functional experience or a graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred but not required
• You are passionate about cloud computing and have some experience of working with the Amazon Web Services
• You have an intermediate understanding of Linux, developing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or a similar framework
• You have hands-on experience with using Docker
• Experience with maintaining a platform based on the Node.js, React and the Serverless framework is a bonus.
• Experience of working with APIs and optimizing platform performance is a bonus.
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.