- Czech Republic, Praha
- Job ID
We are looking for self-driven and energised Account Manager with exposure to digital and e-commerce channels who would like to help us connect with more children at one of the most loved brands.Build your career brick by brick with our sales team based in Prague.We are striving to maximize the business potential in sustainable way, be best partner and consultant to our customers, whilst building the brand through engaging online and in-store experiences addressing both consumers and shoppers.
Core Responsibilites:• Manage a portfolio of independent e-com/omni-channel customers.
• Explore and unlock new commercial opportunities.
• Support team with top CZ and SK e-com retailers (campaign execution and evaluation, scorecard tracking, ad hoc projects, coordination of regional and BU tasks).
• Lead annual LEGO business plans, forecasts and P&L within given customers.
• Be responsible for consumer sales at the customers with strong focus on online excellence, in close collaboration with Marketing and Operations departments.
• Utilize investments to customer business with positive effect on ROI.
• Develop activation plans with the help of Marketing team.
• Encourage joint data driven approach allowing deep understanding of business
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree in a business-related field
• At least 2 years of experience in sales
• Expertise with driving online operational KPIs is a plus
• Confident knowledge of Google Analytics would be nice to have
• You are a digital native, while being highly commercial and analytical by nature
• You have strong business understanding, digital sales and trade marketing knowledge
• You are not afraid to negotiate
• Experienced user of MS Office
• Fluent Czech/Slovak language and professional level of English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.