Expand your Rebel fleet with the iconic Y-Wing Starfighter. The unmistakable workhorse of the Rebel Alliance has been faithfully reproduced with LEGO® bricks and features many play starters, including retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating guns, dual spring-loaded shooters, and gearwheel-operated bomb-drop function. This great model also comes with a weapons loader with turning crane and extra ammo for even more immersive play. Includes four minifigures and a droid figure.
- Includes four minifigures: a Y-Wing Pilot, Admiral Raddus, Moroff and a Stormtrooper, plus a Rebel Astromech droid figure.
- Features a Y-Wing Starfighter and a weapons loader.
- Y-wing features retracting landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating guns, two spring-loaded shooters and bomb-drop function.
- Weapons loader features a movable crane and detachable ammo.
- Weapons include four bombs, two blaster pistols, a blaster and Moroff's backpack loaded with elements that can assemble to create his personal blaster.
- Operate the crane and lift the ammo into position.
- Turn the gearwheel to release the bombs.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-14.
- Y-Wing Starfighter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Weapons loader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- May 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Entertaining buildRoxrth |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfExtremely fun to build wanted to drop the bombs on another build just for the fun of it. Enjoyed making the engine sections a little repetitive at times but overall amazing.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- March 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Koensayr BTL-A4 "Y-Wing"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, this thing is about as good as it gets. It is a magnificent representation of the Y-Wing and has a really clever bombing system integrated into it. The build is very durable, even with the fragile looking braces on the trailing end of the engine pods. It's great to play with, or to be used as a display model. The mini-figures are also really nice, but I guess I'm a little disappointed that the pilot is the same guy that comes with the U-Wing. That's really the only little nit-pick I have with what is an otherwise fantastic set. The munition loading vehicle is also well thought out, being able to hoist the bombs into their loading port on top of the starfighter. That really adds a lot of play value. And you get a coffee cup for Admiral Raddus, that is VERY important. It has a high part count, with all the little pieces needed for the fine detail, but I feel you really get your money's worth with this set. It is so well done!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- March 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set at a relatively fair price!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this Y-wing! Nice build, excellent figures(excluding the smiling U-wing pilot), and a fair price point compared to what we have been seeing with Lego these days. Many of the recent Star Wars sets are waaay overpriced. So, it was really nice to see this set come in at $57(Wal-Mart). Due to how expensive Lego Star Wars sets have become, I usually wait until they go on sale somewhere. But, I just had to have this one! You would think Lego might figure out that when marketing a mass-produced item, volume always trumps margin;) As an aside, I think that the landing gear is usually too short on most of the ships we see from Lego. It seems as if it would not be a big deal to lengthen that landing gear in proportion to the figure scale. What's up with that?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™
- December 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We're starting our attack run.ChrisH73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this as a Christmas present and I love it, I'd been looking for the retired set (9495) on a popular auction website and was starting to get fed up with the £90+ that most were going for. I have to say this new set is great, well worth the money for such an iconic rebel starship. Although I suspect that much of the basic chassis design is unchanged from the previous set this newer version has a great deal of playability with the spring loaded shooters and the bomb release function. There are some great mini figures with this set but given that the set comes with a resupply vehicle I would have liked a ground crewman instead of a stormtrooper. Nevertheless this set ticks all the boxes for me at an affordable price without having to fork out silly money on a bidding war. This will find itself displayed with pride amongst my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Y-Wing Starfighter™