New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
LEGO® Hidden Side™ Wrecked Shrimp Boat
Building starts the fun
Digital play experience starts right after the fun build.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Wheel interacts with app
Turning the wheel interacts with the mini game in the app.
Break the shrimp boat apart
Shrimp boat splits apart to play shipwreck adventures.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Captain Archibald.
Scan the model with the app
Combine physical play with digital fun for hours of extra playtime.
Includes Parker and Jack Davids minifiguresPlus Captain Jones and Jones Jr. minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog and albino alligator figures and other accessory elements.
Immerse youngsters in fun ghost-catching adventures with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70419 Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset. This awesome playset combines a buildable LEGO model with a game app for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find and ghosts to defeat and collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set takes LEGO play to a new dimension! With a toy shrimp boat that splits in two and a haunted, brick-built cliff, this building toy for kids is full of cool details to kick-start hours of imaginative play. The 2 hero minifigures, haunted captain and son minifigures, cute ghost dog figure and albino alligator figure adds a lot of fun play-starters.
- Youngsters get to combine physical and digital play in an immersive single or multiplayer augmented-reality (AR) experience with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ set, featuring a toy shrimp boat.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Wrecked Shrimp Boat to make this building set for kids come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy for kids includes 4 minifigures: heroes Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, Captain Jonas and his son, Jonas Jr., plus Davids’s ghost dog, Spencer, and the legendary albino alligator to role-play the action in the story.
- This Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset features a cool, nautical-inspired shrimp boat that can split into two and be put together again, as well as a brick-built cliff that can become haunted.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the AR app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Shipwreck on the island measures over 7” (19cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Shrimp Boat measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 12th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Warped Piece?JuliaGhooulia | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI built the boat twice, the same trouble both times. Either the blue bottom or front brown dumper is warped. It just will not lock together, leaving a gap. It will not mount to the reef properly and falls apart during play. Waiting to hear back from Lego.16 April 2020Emily, Customer ServiceEeek! Don't worry, we can help. It's super easy to request replacement parts. Just head to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- October 7th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quite a cool setTbyhlms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe minifigures of this set are very good - Jack, Spencer (the ghost dog) and Parker (although these three are used in pretty much every hidden side set) Captain Jonas (both his haunted and not haunted forms are absolutely incredible, love the octopus arms) and Jonas jr (the innocent civilian of the set, an alright minifigure). The side builds of this are also very nice, including a kayak for Jack, Parker and Spencer to row along in; an albino/ghost crocodile/alligator; and some terrain to act as a stand for the wrecked boat. I really like this because it makes the whole set into a display piece, and also the rock in the middle can pop up to reveal a ghostly/possessed face underneath. The main build of the set is very nice also, although I am a bit upset about the number of stickers used instead of prints. In fact, I do not think there is a single printed piece on the boat apart from the commonly used 2x2 slope piece. The front part of the boat is really the part where someone would control it, and the back is where they would keep the shrimp/fish they have caught. 6 pieces are used to make shrimp in the back, which I think is a nice little detail. The spinner thing (used to scan for gloom in the app) also sits on the back of the boat, representing (I think) net or rope. The boat can easily spilt in two, which I think is pretty cool for when they get shipwrecked. I'm quite disappointed with how much of the set works with the app. The kayak, croc/gator and terrain are completely ignored and you only ever interact with the boat. In addition to the boat being the only thing you interact with, the only thing to interact with is the spinner thing (for scanning for gloom) and putting a minifigure on a brick to scan. It's a shame :(. Overall, I think that this set is quite nice (and a fun build), although doesn't interact with the app as much as I thought it would. A strong set, although not the strongest of the wave (and that's not the set's fault - it's just that the other sets set quite a high bar that I do not really thing this set meets.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- October 31st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great addition to the Ideas Fishing Store.IDreamof2ModularsAYear | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI honestly only purchased this because the shrimp boat looked like a good fit with the Fishing Store Ideas set. It is a simple build, although there are plenty of stickers to drive a perfectionist mad. It really does not look like much without them though so I reluctantly had to put most of them on. The result is a charming little boat which does indeed look fabulous with the Fishing Store as they both have the sand green colours on them. I've been very disappointed not to have anything to add to that set so this was a real bonus. I left off the 'broken glass' stickers but it is a boat that looks a little run down anyway (which fits in nicely with the Ideas set) Two of the minifigures also go very well with the Fishing Store - the captain with his yellow hat & his mate. I also kept the shrimp (nice idea) but added a few trans cheese wedges to match the crates on the Store. The only change I plan to make is to replace the 'colour wheel' parts with dark brown or black as they are only relevant if you can use the app. This would also look nice displayed on the stand/rocks portion of the set as a wreck. If I had been keeping the 'scenery' part for my own Lego (AFOL with a focus on buildings) I would not have included the face in the flip up centre but I gave that part & the glowing monster bits to my son who has had fun incorporating them into his (predominantly Minecraft) Lego. My son would have liked to at least try the app, but none of the phones or tablets in the house worked with it. I do wish that the sets were more clearly shown on the box, but they are shoved aside for massive pics of the app. We will be buying more Hidden Side sets but purely for the Lego as the app is not relevant or really of any interest to either my son or myself. We have already gone on to buy a second set from this series (the Lab just for my son who is science crazy) & I expect to be buying more in the future. I felt I got good value & a nice little build from this purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- August 17th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great BoatBaxterpoo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved this build. The only thing i was disappointed in was the double torso on the Captain Archibald. It is great that the boat can be left whole or split in half. It was a fun build and gives many hours of pliability.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat