New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
LEGO® Hidden Side™ Wrecked Shrimp Boat
Building starts the fun
Digital play experience starts right after the fun build.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Wheel interacts with app
Turning the wheel interacts with the mini game in the app.
Break the shrimp boat apart
Shrimp boat splits apart to play shipwreck adventures.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Captain Archibald.
Scan the model with the app
Combine physical play with digital fun for hours of extra playtime.
Includes Parker and Jack Davids minifiguresPlus Captain Jones and Jones Jr. minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog and albino alligator figures and other accessory elements.
Immerse youngsters in fun ghost-catching adventures with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70419 Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset. This awesome playset combines a buildable LEGO model with a game app for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find and ghosts to defeat and collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set takes LEGO play to a new dimension! With a toy shrimp boat that splits in two and a haunted, brick-built cliff, this building toy for kids is full of cool details to kick-start hours of imaginative play. The 2 hero minifigures, haunted captain and son minifigures, cute ghost dog figure and albino alligator figure adds a lot of fun play-starters.
- Youngsters get to combine physical and digital play in an immersive single or multiplayer augmented-reality (AR) experience with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ set, featuring a toy shrimp boat.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Wrecked Shrimp Boat to make this building set for kids come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy for kids includes 4 minifigures: heroes Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, Captain Jonas and his son, Jonas Jr., plus Davids’s ghost dog, Spencer, and the legendary albino alligator to role-play the action in the story.
- This Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset features a cool, nautical-inspired shrimp boat that can split into two and be put together again, as well as a brick-built cliff that can become haunted.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the AR app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Shipwreck on the island measures over 7” (19cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Shrimp Boat measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stay On LandValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is only my second build from the Hidden Side Lego theme and I absolutely loved it. There is just something about these sets that is incredibly fun to build and I can't but my finger on what it is but I suspect it has something to do with the fact the sets are designed to have alternate looks - spooky and non-spooky - so there is a lot going on right from the get go. Whatever the reason I am loving this particular range. Although I forgot to get a photograph of it the boat itself does split in half, after all it is a wrecked boat. It is linked by 2 Technic pins so connecting and disconnecting is straightforward. Personally I like leaving it complete on my display. You have the option for a standard ship's captain or a ghostly one - as you can see from the photos I went with the ghoulish version. I love the ghoul minifigure versions and am currently marginally mad at The Boy because his builds from the range he has gone with the standard figure options. Definitely a great buy whether you are going to play with it or display it. I am a very happy AFOL! Number Of Pieces: 310 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- August 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of real and digital funBenjaminC | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe hidden side theme with its very clever app is something new, even down to the box design. The build is made up of a rocky piece of land with some plants growing from it and a spooky secret too. The boat itself comes together quite easily but some of the pieces are a little wobbly in my clumsy hands. But the finished look is great and with a few stickers looks very realistic for a fairly small build. Here are for great figures, a ghost dog and new tan crocodile. One of the figures has spare parts to transform him into a ghost and all he figures look great. It’s good to get the main characters in a small set and at a decent price. Well worth the £25.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- March 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Still waters run deepBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI really like the whole set because it's different from the boats you find in LEGO City although you can easily mix them together. The boat splits into two parts that can fit on the ghost reef. The look is very nice. My young son doesn't understand yet the principle of stranded boats so he prefers the whole boat, without the big black antenna. The albino alligator is one of the gems of this set, you won't find it anywhere else. Note from a parent's point of view on the bricks : The round and transparent brick that is under the boat is a table savior! If your are not sure why you should put them under, just do it! Earlier this summer, we played with the huge LEGO Spider-Man bridge. I even had the idea to put it on the kitchen's table. I pushed it when it was time for super and it made a strange noise. Lesson's learned, if there is no wheel and if it's heavy, it possibly will scrach your table:) Also, if your child is younger, chances are that the railings will fall often, you will learn to rebuild it often, but it's ok. oh, and by the way, the character (pirate with an octopuc) that you can get from the set on the app is one of my favorite design.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- October 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great playabilityjennifergwlafol | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set can be used in so many ways. Love the minifigures, the two on the boat have excellent colors and Jack and Parker have cool looking clothes. The albino alligator is unique. The boat is a fun build to put together and a fun feature that it can "break apart" to appear as if it was shipwrecked on the little monster island. I would have preferred that the stickers were not transparent (although for the windows they kind of have to be) so that they don't show fingerprints, but it doesn't show terribly. We don't use the app, but the LEGO sets on their own are great and the app isn't even necessary.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wrecked Shrimp Boat