Head for home with the festive Winter Village Station holiday set, featuring a snowy railroad station with wreath adorned lampposts and clock tower, platform, mailbox, green trees, snowy grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, and a beautiful, festively decorated bus with opening doors and a luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages. This LEGO® Creator Expert model also includes a ticket counter with a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets to travelers, plus a coffee shop with a serving hatch and a detailed interior with an espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bus driver, barista, grandmother, child and a ticket agent.
- The festively adorned Winter Village Station features a snowy train station with a clock tower, platform, coffee shop, ticket counter, grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, lampposts, mailbox and green trees, plus a bus.
- Ticket counter features a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets.
- Coffee shop features a serving hatch and a detailed interior with espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu.
- Bus features festive decoration, opening doors, luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages, and a removable roof for accessing the detailed interior.
- Drive the happy passengers to the station.
- Raise the barriers to cross the track.
- Grab a newspaper and relax with a warm espresso from the cozy coffee shop.
- Man the ticket booth, serve the travelers and slide the tickets under the serving window.
- Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building!
- Accessories elements include buildable wreaths and wrapped gifts, plus 2 mugs, ticket, newspaper and an envelope.
- Special elements include new-for-October-2017 1x1 round plate with horizontal shaft, 4x6 roof element in dark blue, gray microphone element, printed ticket element and shield elements with printed clock-faces.
- This set includes more than 900 pieces.
- Includes 4 straight track pieces to connect with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10254 Winter Holiday Train.
- Winter Village Station measures over 7” (19cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Grade Crossing when closed measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Bus measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- September 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice addition to the Holiday Train, but smallaukevin |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to hear that we were getting a station to go with last year's holiday train. Last year's set definitely needed more than just the bench we got with it. I love the ticket window and the cafe inside the station. The clock tower part of the station is cool. The bus is very fun too, nice unique look. Lots of little things around the station are nice too like the chain link rope at the ramp, nice railroad crossing pieces, good stickers, etc. My only gripe is the overall size of the station. Just one bench for waiting on the train, needed at least two I think. I actually purchased two sets in order to add a bigger waiting area and expand the inside of the cafe some. I thought it turned out very nice, I uploaded a couple images of my expansion. I wish the set was really this size because I had a lot of left over pieces from the second set after my expansion, so the cost of a second set was a little much for what I added. But I'm happy with my result and my new train station is already up and running in my Winter Village.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Winter Village Station
- December 5th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice little model, but not sure on the busPurchased for: SelfHaving purchased the Winter Holiday Train last year as my first foray into the Winter Village line, and loaded it up with the optional power functions, it was great to see a matching station released this year. Sadly, I feel this set just isn't of the same quality as the train itself - The model of the station is great, but like many other reviewers I'm puzzled by the bus. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice little model but I feel it doesn't gel well with the station and train, and looks a bit like the awkward outsider. I would have much preferred to lose the bus and bolster the pieces used in the station with full external walls and a complete roof, rather than just a facade. Having said that, the station is a fun build with lots of interesting ideas and techniques - I especially enjoyed the way the clock tower is put together, along with the 45 degree angled door underneath. The additional straight track and level crossing are a welcome addition, extending the sparse circular track from last year (helpful to position the train on a long straight surface too, such as a windowsill, when you have no space for the loop track), and the extra fir trees allow a bit more external theming. Overall, it's worth a purchase if you want something to complement your train, but prepare to feel slightly short changed.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Winter Village Station
- October 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lovely set for my 2016 Winter TrainI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI must admit 2 things: This set only makes sense for those who have the 2016 Holiday Train (or that beautiful one from a previous year), and if you really want to expand your Winter Village. That's exactly what I was locking for !!! :-) I confess I thought it was more "simple" and less challenging before assembling but it was a very pleasant surprise ! and believe me full of lovely details ! My daughter (10 years) she really loved ! And now we have to expand our Xmas "lego table" ....and we can't wait for that !!! My recommendation if you are a winter village fun and if have last year's train you defenetly have to buy this one !!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Station
- November 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautifully detailed setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Winter Village Station is a great set! It is very much in-line with the previous Lego Creator Christmas-themed sets. I love the level of detail, including the barista and her espresso machine! It also integrates wonderfully with the Holiday Train that was released last year, making a much more complete village!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Station