This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Wedding Bride (40383) is a fun way to celebrate an impending marriage – whether a friend’s, a family member’s or your own! The buildable model comes with a pair of glasses, flowers, dress decorations, a ring and other optional pieces to personalize the bride's facial expression, hair and skin color. With at least 14 possible looks, there's plenty of opportunity to get creative before the big day!
- This collectible LEGO® BrickHeadz™ buildable model of a beautiful bride with customizable facial expression, hair and skin color makes a great gift for a bride to be.
- Simple and fun to build, the set is suitable for anyone aged 10 and up.
- With 306 pieces and standing more than 3” (8cm) tall, this buildable Wedding Bride looks great combined with the corresponding LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Wedding Groom (40384) or in pairs!
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- May 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Bridefez300 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a perfect Lego for people who are about to get married. We might use this for the cake or for the entrance next to the signing book for our wedding.17 May 2021Marine, Customer ServiceWe're glad to hear that you enjoyed building the 2 sets. Congratulations to you on your weeding, and thanks for letting us be a part of it.Level of Difficulty1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wedding Bride
- April 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wedding SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got the Brickheadz Bride and Groom sets for my wife and I's up coming wedding, and using my own parts made a display stand with our wedding date on it. All of the other wedding sets only include yellow/flesh-tone bridal minifigures. My wife is African American and Filipino, so I greatly appreciate this customizable set that allows us to make the Brickhead figure look more like my wife.Level of Difficulty2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wedding Bride
- June 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Why no readheads? :(I would recommend this to a friend!I otherwise love this item - and it's fantastic that it's so inclusive - but would it be that much more work to include the parts so the person could have red hair? Lego is usually so good about making sure everyone is included.
Response from LEGO SHOP2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe always want to make sure that all our fans feel included in LEGO® play, so we really appreciate your feedback. We'll make sure to let the design team know what you think.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Wedding Bride
- June 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ADORABLEtjSpook |I would recommend this to a friend!From first sight of the box, I was in love with this bride. I love weddings/bridal stuff and was so excited to see this. And the customizations! First I went through and built her with each skin tone and hair color. And in doing so, ended up playing around with the dress design, hair style, et cetera. I MUST GET THE GROoM!! 10/10 absolutely adorable and super fun build.
Response from LEGO SHOP24 June 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're so happy to hear you enjoyed having the options to get creative!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wedding Bride
1 of 1
Shop more like this: