Retro building fun with Disney’s Mickey MouseA highly detailed toy boat to mark the 90th anniversary of Mickey Mouse’s first screen appearance in the 1928 cartoon ‘Steamboat Willie’.
Nostalgic buildable boat toy for play or displayEvery Disney Mickey Mouse fan will love building, displaying and playing with this stunning LEGO brick version of the S.S. Willie boat.
Moving steam pipes
Steam pipes move up and down when the boat is pushed along.
Rotating paddle wheels
When the boat is pushed along the paddle wheels rotate.
The ‘potato bin’ cargo can be lifted aboard with the crane.
A rewarding building experienceChildren and adults alike will enjoy building this LEGO model inspired by the world’s most famous cartoon character’s screen debut.
Includes two LEGO minifigures new from April 2019Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, each with special silver-coloured decorations, plus Mickey Mouse’s parrot figure.
Disney Mickey Mouse fans will love this LEGO® Ideas 21317 Steamboat Willie building toy marking the 90th anniversary of the most famous cartoon character ever. Mickey Mouse made his screen debut in a 1928 black-and-white animated short film called ‘Steamboat Willie', which was also the first Disney film to have synchronized sound. This LEGO brick version of the S.S. Willie features steam pipes that move up and down and paddle wheels that rotate when the boat is pushed along. The boat's bridge has room for a minifigure and play-inspiring nautical details such as the ship’s wheel, life buoy and buildable bell. On deck there is a working crane to lift the ‘potato bin’ cargo aboard and this unique toy building set comes with new-for-April-2019 Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse minifigures, each with special silver-colored decoration, plus a parrot figure. An ideal LEGO set for kids and adults to recreate scenes from the original Mickey Mouse cartoon or simply build and display this striking monochrome model.
- Build and display this collectible LEGO® set or recreate your favorite scenes from the classic Disney Mickey Mouse cartoon, ‘Steamboat Willie’.
- This unique toy building set includes 2 new-for-April-2019 minifigures: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, each with silver-colored decoration, plus Mickey Mouse's parrot figure.
- The iconic Steamboat Willie boat features a black-and-white color scheme, hidden wheels, moving steam pipes, rotating paddle wheels, adjustable crane and assorted elements including the ‘S.S. Willie’ boat name sign, ‘1928’ year sign and a ‘potato bin’.
- The boat’s bridge has space for a minifigure, a brick-built bell and assorted elements including the ship’s wheel and life buoy.
- The 2 steam pipes move up and down and the 2 paddle wheels rotate when the boat is pushed along.
- Accessory elements include Minnie Mouse's guitar and music sheet.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy building set comes with a booklet with building instructions, fun facts about the historic 1928 animated Disney short film ‘Steamboat Willie’, and information about this awesome retro set’s fan creator and LEGO designers.
- Steamboat Willie toy boat measures over 5” (15cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazingly Perfect!Ramilla | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am in love with the Disney LEGO line. It is beautiful and so accurate. The way that Steamboat Willie’s Boat looks just like it did in the cartoons I use to watch when I was younger with my grandparents. I had issues with the stacks as well but I just took apart the boat to the issue area noticed I put one of the LEGO’s in the wrong way and it worked just fine afterwards. The book makes it look odd and different, really pay attention when building your stacks. This set took my son and I awhile to build but it was an amazing opportunity to bond with him and tell him stories about Steamboat Willie and how his great grandparents use to watch it with me when I was little. You can never get that time back. Now I get to look at the finish beautiful accurate product that LEGO did amazingly and see not only my family and my love for Disney but also the memories I made with my oldest son! Definitely go get this if you love Disney! Even if you don’t it is so cool and the stacks move! Also who doesn’t like Disney? If you have kids make it a family day and have fun but remember patience. This is an art piece you will want to display after you finish it. It is that beautiful!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 4 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Steamboat Willie
- May 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited when I saw this set was coming out. It was a easy build. I was pleasantly surprised how much color this set had under the black and white it added to the fun of building. My only negative is the black part of the boat comes apart to easy. I got a bit frustrated having to reattach those pieces as many times as I did while finishing the build. Overall one of my favorite builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Steamboat Willie
- April 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Classic Disney IconI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great set to acquire for my collection. It looks great next to my other Steamboat Willie Disney products and the playability is a lot of fun too. This is a must have for any Disney/Mickey fan. I would love to see more ideas like this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Steamboat Willie
- April 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super SteamboatSteveandJoy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfExcellent nostalgic set, to go with our Disney castle. Our 10 year old Lego expert got there first, pinched it from me and built it without any problems!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Steamboat Willie