Speed through New York City streets and help Spider-Man and Miles Morales thwart evil Carnage’s mission to blow up the power generator in LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue. This action-packed construction toy features a Spider-Man bike with a tech spider shooter and web gun (non-shooting), and a buildable power generator with an explode function. It also includes 3 LEGO minifigures, plus 9 assorted web elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons for creative play.
- Includes 3 new-for-December-2018 minifigures: Spider-Man, Miles Morales and Carnage.
- Spider-Man bike features a minifigure cockpit, adjustable handlebars, big wheels, tech spider shooter and a web gun (non-shooting) with attachment point for web elements.
- Buildable power generator features an explode function, power cell elements and attachment points for web elements.
- Activate the explode function to send the power cells flying.
- This LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man toy building set includes 9 assorted new-for-December-2018 web elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons.
- Accessory elements include Carnage’s tentacles.
- Buildable Spider-Man bike toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Power generator measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sons 5th birthday presentMandalynn88 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBought this set, at a local store in town for my sons birthday. He’s obsessed with everything LEGO, so I found this set which he absolutely loved. Between myself and him(who just turned 5 today) we got it built within 30 or so min. I love the detailed instructions that come with every set. After you have built a few of them already, they get easier. My son I think can build them better than me. Awesome set!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man Bike Rescue
- December 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great figures in a great setBountyHunter16 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set originally just for the minifigures. But after opening to take them out I decided I might as well build the motorcycle and lab as well. Spider-Man’s motorcycle: The spider cycle is pretty easy to build. And I would say that younger builders would be able to easily build it as well. The minifigures!!! The spider men included in this set are awesome! It’s been a while since we got a new Miles Morales. So I was excited to get him. Also we have had the same spiderman design for awhile as well. So the update is very welcome. The carnage minifigure is really interesting, with his detachable “tentacles”(I prefer them off because they are really bulky). The “Lab”: The lab is a nice little side build that I find pretty cool. It includes a function where you can blow the “core” up. Also it comes with lots of black/yellow caution tiles (which are nice pieces) I recommend this set to young builders who want a nice build and great minifigures. I also recommend it to AFOLs because if you like spiderman this is a cheap set to get 3 different versions.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man Bike Rescue
- May 22nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Motorcycles lead to carnage...but in a fun way.ThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: I am a huge fan of this set. At $.08 per part it is a fair value and probably the best so far of 2019 for the Marvel line. The Carnage figure is the best to date and his tendrils are very possible and easy to make into a dynamic scene. I'm a HUGE fan of Mile Morales and it was super fun to get him in figure form again. He looks good. Next there is the bike which I like as well. Its a fun build and looks good when done. It is very swooshable and stable in play. While it is a little big for the figures it doesn't detract from the play the same way the Captain America bike also released this year does. Finally I love the little lab build. It is generic enough that it fits well inside other builds but it pops enough to add to the set. A lot of the time Lego tacks on elements that don't add to the play. In this case it was done right and feels like it brings something to the scene that can also be added to other sets. It has been extremely well received by both the kids and myself as an adult collector. Cons: It loses a few points for stickers...but still a solid set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man Bike Rescue
- December 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT VALUEBrickmasterYOUTUBE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfawesome set took me 41 mins to build but I'm very advanced apart from the time its a great set, there are very few stickers (I hate them) but altogether AWESOMEPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man Bike Rescue