Transport Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and the Resistance Troopers into battle in the heavy-duty Resistance Troop Transporter. This LEGO® version of the starship featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens has opening top hatches and cockpit, a lowering ramp, space for 4 minifigures inside, as well as dual spring-loaded shooters. Includes 4 minifigures: Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Features opening top hatches and cockpit, a lowering ramp, space for 4 figures inside and dual spring-loaded shooters.
- Load the troops and transport them into battle.
- Fire the dual spring-loaded shooters to keep the enemy at bay.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and 2 blasters.
- Also includes 2 Resistance Trooper helmets.
- Combine with the 75139 Battle on Takodana for even bigger forest-based adventures.
- Create your own scenes from the epic Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (33cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- June 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Blown away !!I would recommend this to a friend!I must say this is one of my favourite Lego sets period . I just finished building this and i am so impressed by the design and the build of this set. This set designer went above and beyond.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Troop Transporter
- January 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really Cool ShipJampelz |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really cool ship! At first I didn't like it but it grows on you and there are a lot of cool things about it. It reminds me of the B-wing. A cool thing about this ship is that it is a transport and it actually fits a lot of minifigures. At the most I could fit 9 minifigs standing, plus 2 sitting at the consoles, plus the pilot which makes a total of 12. That way they stand back to back in a line which doesn't look very cool. If you instead stand them side by side you can fit 7 standing minifigs, making it 10 total. Biggest con of the set is how many stickers there are, 19 in total. They are just a pain to attatch. Good things: * Feels super good to hold * Sturdy * Cool engines * Feels like a high quality build * Fits a bunch of minifigures which makes it a real transport ship Bad things: * Too many stickers * Not that desireable minifigures * A bit pricey in regards to the amount of pieces you getPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Troop Transporter
- January 7th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice set overallI would recommend this to a friend!This set is very good. The ship is well made with and it was very easy to build. But the thing that stole the show for this set was its mini figs. General Leia and Admiral Ackbar look incredible. The 2 Rebel Troopers are ok but Leia and Ackbar definitely stole the show. Their detail is incredible. Hats off to Lego on that. The biggest con this set has is its stickers. 19 stickers??? Thats unbelievable! Overall this set is really good and I don't regret spending the cash on it. 8/10Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Resistance Troop Transporter
- March 12th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Overall Good, Some BadRoebot56 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, I am rather happy with this set. Pros: -Easy to build. The only thing I struggled with was the large back panel, and that was because I put one of the stacks of circular plates on the wrong way (studs the wrong side) round. Although I did end up with a mysterious spare raked (||||| ===) 2x1x1 grey brick during bag 3, must've missed a step, but the lack of it didn't seem to affect anything. -Good display and good play. As an AFOL, I don't really play with my lego, I lounge on my bed, build it, then figure out where I am going to display it. This set is nice and detailed, but is also light (looking at the FA Millenium Falcon here, that's one heavy bugger) and sturdy enough to be played with, with enough moving parts to keep the play value high. Cons: -The Stickers. There are loads of them, and those 3 on the cockpit's canopy are hard to apply well, line up badly, and I feel will crack flake off in time (unless LEGO has fixed that issue). -Leia's hairpiece. I've noticed a strange hole in the hairpiece of Leia almost as if it was the moulding for a keychain (those keychains are a great way of getting rare minifigures by the way). Nothing too noticeable, but enough to be noticed. -Minifigures. Could really have done with the Red Arm C3-PO, but not a big deal for me as I got two of those during their promotion.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance Troop Transporter