The high seas are calling! Swashbuckling adventures await pirate fans in the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Pirate Ship (31109) toy. This awesome, detailed set features a pirate ship with moving sails, cannons and a cabin with opening roof and sides, 3 minifigures, buildable figures including a shark and a parrot, plus lots of other brick-built details and cool accessories to jump-start play.
Freedom to create and imagine
At least 3 different build-and-play experiences are possible with this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. Kids can build a Pirate Ship, then rebuild it into the Pirates’ Inn or a creepy Skull Island. Or they can let their creativity loose and design something new.
Endless play possibilities await
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets offer kids different models that are realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models give endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. The awesome toy sets also make great Christmas gifts or birthday presents for kids.
- LEGO® Creator 3in1’s Pirate Ship (31109) set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1: A classic Pirate Ship, rustic Pirates’ Inn and mysterious Skull Island. Building and rebuilding keeps the play going.
- An open bounty of opportunities! Kids can stretch their building and creativity skills with the super-detailed Pirate Ship toy, visit the Pirates' Inn for a bite, explore Skull Island or create a totally new model.
- This set gives 3 options for building: A LEGO® Creator 3in1 Pirate Ship (31109), Pirates’ Inn or Skull Island, to play with solo or combine with other sets. The set also has 3 minifigures for extra play possibilities.
- Any fan of creative play and building will love this awesome set. The realistic Pirate Ship, Pirates' Inn and Skull Island models work as a great Christmas, birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+.
- The high seas are calling! The pirate ship measures over 14” (37cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, meaning thisthrilling toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious solo and group play fun.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Clear, easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to joy in construction and loads of creative fun.
- Give children endless opportunities to develop their building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This awesome pirate ship playset lets kids grow their imagination with lots of building opportunities.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yo Ho HoMatthewAus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't say how much I appreciate Lego bringing out so many Pirate based builds this year. As I was building these it took me back to my childhood wanting big Lego sets but not being able to afford it, and just having fun playing with the basic pirate mini-figs and letting my imagination do the rest. The three builds were really enjoyable with enough different techniques and variations that made each one unique. The Pirate ship was the most straight forward as it went through in bag order using most of the parts. The pub was a little less organised with parts spread across every bag, so basically just dump it all out and go searching. Skull island was about in the middle. The ship is very cool with a lot of fun playable features for kids, the gang plank into the sharks mouth especially had my mini-figs dreading going overboard. Skull Island mouth opening to the treasure cave was a very cool touch and a half-turn keeps it open so your mini-figs can either find the treasure or store their ill gotten gains. All in I would say these three sets have been the most fun builds I've done in a while and in terms of display, I'm super happy as they go along with my Pirates of Barracuda Bay set perfectly. The photo's show the 3 sets and I've started to do some detail work (some using the extra parts from sets), I especially love the switchable face on the striped shirt pirate as the fearful look lets you have a lot of fun (as you can see from the shark photo).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Ship
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Shiver me timbers! I’ve found the treasureFirstMightyWeasel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don’t know where to start! This is the first LEGO kit I’ve purchased for myself. After my own 4yr old has gotten into LEGO big time over the last 6 months and playing with him and building some of the kits, it reignited the same passion I had growing up when I played with LEGO. Having always wanted a pirate ship as a kid but my folks unable to afford them at the time I thought why not buy myself one now! This build was fantastic and the amount of pieces for the price was excellent. The finished ship is not small at all and really has presence! The built up sails look really good and I thought the shark is also really well done. Lots of other little gems like swords and guns, treasure and canons and even a skeleton crew member. I’m waiting for the Ideas Barracuda set to come back into stock and I’ll be adding it to my fleet too! Haven’t built the other two builds as the ship looks to nice to pull apart.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Ship
- November 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Two Sets for a Better ShipMiniDeeDee | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe ship build with the original set (which I did first) was challenging and interesting, but I wanted three masts (see why below), so I purchased the second set and figured out how to modify the first set. I didn't use the pirate skull/crossbones on the sail as my build is not a pirate ship :-) I bought the ship to display at a family reunion celebrating our ancestors immigration. However, it needed to be a similar replica to clipper ships, which were used around the 1860s for people emigrating from the United Kingdom and Ireland. These ships had three masts, whereas the pirate ship in this set only had two. I ended up adding the central portions of the second ship, which gave more realistic dimensions to the clipper ship (but still not the scale). I also filled in the top deck, and added in a hatch, as I didn't like the open deck of the original model (I understand this is done to allow easy access to the canons for play). I ended up with a lot of spare bricks! So I decided to make the Pirate Inn using what was left (I needed to add some more from my spare parts collection.) It took a little bit of creative thinking at times, but I got there in the end. I tend to modify most of the sets when I get them. I'm pleased with the overall look of both models. See photos. My only disappointment is that the instructions quite clearly show on pages 2, 5 and 7 that there are TWO barrels. However, there only ONE barrel in the bag (this was the same for the second set). In the parts list of the second booklet (for Pirate Island) Part No 6278989 (the barrel) is listed as 1x. So I'm very confused, LEGO, as to whether there should be 2 barrels in the set, or one? If there should be two barrels in each set, then I am missing 2x barrels in total. Apart from that disappointment, it's an enjoyable build, especially with the 3 in 1 aspect. I'm not that keen on the shark or birds, as they don't really seem to fit with the set (someone else commented they are a bit cartoonish, and I agree). However, that is minor. It would also be nice to have a female minifigure. However, these can be added from other sets.23 November 2020Manouk, Customer ServiceWe're glad to hear you like the set! Each set is supposed to include 1 part 6278989 (the barrel).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Ship
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved it!!SuperScratchyScarf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfan excellent build! Was a blast to build and it ended up looking better than the pictures when it was built. It looks fantastic next to our skull dungeon! Was a little apprehensive about the solid brick sails, but i think they ended up looking very impressive. A perfect set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Ship