Fun and adventure is on the horizon with the mighty LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266). This super-long ship not only floats on water, it has everything kids need for endless ocean exploration. There’s a shark cage, working crane, research submarine, helicopter and even a pirate shipwreck with hidden treasure! And with 8 explorer minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Harl Hubbs, the scene is set for action-packed escapades.
Great building set for kids
This toy playset includes simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
Cool construction sets for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. And with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters, our Ocean playsets deliver an exciting, open-endedworld of undersea exploration and adventure for budding explorers.
- This multi-model LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266) playset is a perfect gift for little explorers and has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience.
- What’s In the box? A floating toy exploration ship with working crane, shark cage, dinghy, submarine and helicopter, 8 minifigures, including the LEGO® City TV character Harl Hubbs, plus shark and stingray figures.
- Kids can use the floating toy ship's crane to lower the sub and shark cage, pilot the helicopter and sub, explore the treasure-filled shipwreck or take the play inside the captain’s bridge with sleeping and research areas.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5 and up? This building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids with a passion for ocean exploration and for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series.
- When built, the toy exploration ship measures over 7" (18cm) high, 24" (63cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide, while the pirate shipwreck measures over 6" (16cm) high,5" (13cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide.
- No batteries required. This exciting multi-model playset, including a toy boat that floats, is powered by little kids with big imaginations!
- This construction set comes with a simple printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean building sets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are tested to the extreme to create toy building sets that meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego setBDiddy1 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Ocean Exploration Ship is a great Lego set that can keep kids (or even the adult Lego enthusiast) entertained for hours on end. We really enjoy all the different components. There is a crane that works which is cool to be able to have the tactile/functional experience. It is also cool to be able to have a kid play with the submarine and the helicopter while a Lego shark swims nearby a pirate ship as a lego explorer goes into a shark cage. This is such a creative and detailed Lego set. The instructions seem detailed enough. They also have an app but we don't use that yet. This seems like a great gift for the future marine biologist or treasure hunter to get them away from screen time and get that imagination in gear. I am a fan of the Lego brand, too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Birthday giftaliyabe78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was bought as a birthday gift and the recipient was thrilled :) once the build was complete (not too complex, especially given the size - this ship is really big!) it went straight into bathtub :) exciting to see that it floats and also cool to play scenes with new big white shark. All in all a good choice.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship
- September 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0RecommendedTashaS |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is awesome for kids who love ocean exploration or ships. My 8 year old grandson has enjoyed many many hours of fun building, taking apart and rebuilding the ship. Hours of quiet fun for him makes this nana very happy! Highly recommended. I would say level of difficulty is easy to average. He built the ship first time around with no help!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Ocean Exploration Ship
- July 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth it but bear in mind the sizeXenith98 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is incredible and fun to build but the first thing you notice as you open it are the boat halves that join together and you realise the size. LEGO sets never show the scale due to the background but this boat measure 63cm (2') long but is lots of fun to build. It functions as a boat too, just don't expect to be floating it in your sink. I love this whole range in total and one thing I find interesting is it shows a balance of male and female minifigures in various roles, so both men and women are seen exploring the ocean together, captaining ships, and working on the ship. This range also helps national geographic and I would recommend it (I haven't got the signle person submarine for 4+ but if you have kids that age go for it) but it is definitely a fun set to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship