Ninja Sub SpeederNINJAGO®
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 1575 kr.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can bring to life the action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series by playing out scenes with this Ninja Sub Speeder (71752). The 2-in-1 vehicle can be transformed into either a car or submarine toy and features a detachable drone, 2 stud shooters and an opening cockpit.
Unique toys to encourage creative building
The ninja playset has 4 minifigures: Scuba Jay and Scuba Cole, both dressed in underwater gear and flippers, and 2 Maaray Guards with cool weapons. Kids can stage make-believe battles on land or under the sea to see who wins the wave amulet toy that comes with the set.
Awesome toys for ninja fans
NINJAGO buildable kits transport kids to a fun-filled fantasy world where they can team up with their ninja heroes to learn about their positive values and battle villains. They can enjoy this enriching world with an amazing collection of toys, including dragons, cars and mechs.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Ninja Sub Speeder (71752) is a brilliant 2-in-1 vehicle that can be either a car or a submarine toy to give children endless exciting play options.
- Ninja toy comes with 4 minifigures: Scuba Jay and Scuba Cole, each with flippers, to take on 2 Maaray Guards in a battle for the wave amulet toy that comes with the set.
- Amphibious car toy with a detachable drone, an opening cockpit to place the minifigures and 2 stud shooters for imaginative kids to enjoy hours of role play.
- This ninja playset for ages 8 and up makes a rewarding building task for kids before they enjoy playing with a unique toy guaranteed to wow their friends.
- The ninja car toy measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 5 in. (12 cm) wide – the perfect size for kids to play with at home or take on playdates.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750), Temple of the Endless Sea (71755) and Water Dragon (71754).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® buildable kits helps kids step away from their screens to enjoy fun adventures and learn about the ninjas’ values of bravery and family.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you the peace of mind that your kids are in safe hands.
- July 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for Ninjago fansI would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loves Lego and he was really excited to build the Ninjago Sub Speeder as Ninjago is his favourite. He needed a little bit of help building but not much so I would say the level of difficulty is average. Once finished it looks really impressive with the moveable wheels. The colours are great and it looks brilliant added to his Lego collection. He also liked the fact that this set came with four figures.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ninja Sub Speeder
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great lego setI would recommend this to a friend!My son is a massive lego fan and ninjago being his best he knows all the ins and out and couldnt wait for this obvs with him being young i have to help the thing i find with it is pices are a bit small and very hard to assemble if you have big hands like myself defenitly a great set for any lego fan and collector defenitly recommendPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Ninja Sub Speeder
- August 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BetterI would recommend this to a friend!Unlike most of the LEGO sets I have purchased, I have very little to complain about concerning this product, save two things. I would have preferred a scuba Nya miniature plastic figurine as Cole never ventured under the waves in the television program my assistant and I viewed on the television machine. Also the only possible way to acquire a scuba Nya miniature plastic figurine is in the Hydro Bounty LEGO piece kit, which I also attained. However, the automobile/submersible hybrid vehicle held together splendidly and was excellent for display in my collection. The lightning ninja Jay Walker (or is it Gordon) and the Malevolent Maraay guards were meticulously and finely detailed incorporating nearly everything out of the television program. Finally, my second expostulation is against the Miniature plastic ninja figurines' Scuba gear. The base of the mask should have covered their mouths while the ductile belts and katana sheaths were entirely unnecessary.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Ninja Sub Speeder
- July 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great as expectedI would recommend this to a friend!I got this to try for my grandson who is just 11 and still likes Lego. He was excited to build this,he did need some help as were a few tricky bits but the instructions book is really good. The box itself is bright and appealing. Fab item as is expected from Lego!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ninja Sub Speeder