Millennium Falcon™ MicrofighterStar Wars™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 915 kr, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Give a young child an unexpected treat with this LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295). Based on the iconic vehicle’s design in the classic Star Wars trilogy, this awesome brick-built toy has 2 stud shooters and a LEGO minifigure seat. The set also includes a Han Solo LEGO minifigure with his blaster pistol so kids can roleplay as the Rebel hero in their everyday playtime adventures.
Easy to build
There are step-by-step instructions so even LEGO beginners can build independently. This construction model also combines perfectly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set for extra battle action.
The LEGO Star Wars universe
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme with a wide variety of building toys that make the best gifts for kids and fans of all ages.
- Young children can roleplay as the Rebel hero from Star Wars™ in their own stories with this quick-to-build LEGO® Microfighters version of the Millennium Falcon from the classic Star Wars trilogy.
- The Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) features a seat for the Han Solo LEGO® minifigure and 2 stud shooters, for fun, creative play. Han Solo also has a blaster pistol.
- This buildable playset combines brilliantly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set to open up even more play options.
- Easy to build – and to rebuild after battles – this durable 101-piece building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun surprise treat for creative kids aged 6+.
- The Microfighter measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 3 in. (7 cm) wide – a nice, compact size to slip into a child’s backpack ready for play on their travels.
- Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® newcomer? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own adventures and/or display the collectible construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met the highest industry standards to ensure they connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous safety standards.
- January 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great option for fans of the falconI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgood detail for the size, especially the technique used to get the hyperdrive detail on the back.Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- September 18th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Close but no cigarHonest |I would recommend this to a friend!The build is very "round" (that's good) and most things are the way they are in the movies. But the right side where the cockpit is, has no circle piece the way the left side does. Seems like we could have had an "extra" piece to balance the set out. Also, where's Chewie? We don't need some ultra-rare minifigure with unique prints, just a generic co-pilot for such a difficult vessel to navigate, especially through the Kessel Run, I mean, My word. You would crash into a quasar if you ran your spaceship in a straight line. You need a co-pilot is what I'm sayin'.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- December 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect display piece!I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this by the off chance- thinking it would be nice on my Shelf. It blew me away with an amazing building experience and it looks brilliant. Would recommend.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter
- January 6th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0WHY LEGO WHY???CT3636 |I am not quite sure if someone put me in a bacta tank and I missed out a decade or so but come on. We had a Millennium Falcon micro fighter a couple of years ago. Also the only change to the previous model is the inclusion of a Han Solo minifigure. If you want a cheap Han Solo or don't have the other two models FROM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, then please, be my guest, but otherwise, I don't see why you would like it.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Millennium Falcon™ Microfighter