Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™4.5833512.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 1035 kr or more*
Give any kid a great introduction to the Star Wars Resistance TV series with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75240 Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter starship construction toy. This detailed model includes a special black and red color scheme, opening cockpit with space to sit the Major Vonreg minifigure inside, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters that are fired by moving the trigger left and right. This building toy also includes General Leia and Kaz Xiono LEGO Star Wars minifigures and an R1-J5 droid LEGO figure, a.k.a. Bucket.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Major Vonreg, Kaz Xiono and General Leia, plus Bucket (R1-J5).
- LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Fighter construction toy features an opening minifigure pilot cockpit, special black and red detailing, and 2 spring-loaded shooters that are fired by sliding the trigger left and right.
- Also includes 3 blaster pistols.
- New-for-April-2019 details include Major Vonreg's helmet, Kaz's hair element and new molded 4x6 left- and right-wing elements.
- Recreate fun space fighter missions from the hit Star Wars Resistance TV series.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy starship measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best Tie Interceptor yet!LegoMan75 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSeeing this built really changed how I felt about it. The design is outstanding, and the LEGO mini figure is pretty unique. We haven’t had a fully colored Tie anything before, so this is refreshing. Truly the box doesn’t give it justice, the curvature of the “wings” or the heat sinks what ever they call them, is awesome. Super impressed, I really would like to see Darths advanced tie re-done like this or bigger. I would have given 5 stars if it weren’t for the price, $80 is steep for this set. I picked it up on the sale event. I wish I got 2.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™
- in 8 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than I exectedbrokenstaral | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo be very honest... first impression when I saw this set on Instagram & YouTube was quite disappointing... overpriced and over-studedly bad... saying all that I got it anyway because it's very unique in the LEGO Star Wars line to see a red tie fighter (or interceptor)... NOW I actually finished building/holding it and swooshing it around a bit in my hand... I like it I like it a lot!!! Especially when it's placed besides my other First Order LEGO collection. All the red together just look awesome! I am no fan of the new Star Wars Trilogy movies...BUT I strongly recommend this set to all Tie Fighter collectors out there. You won't regret paying a bit more getting this one but you will definitely regret later not getting it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0PatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere is a special area in my LEGO collection that I love to sit and stare non stop at: my Star Wars Tie Fighters displays. And this set is an amazing addition to my collection ! Love the black and red colors that married just perfectly. I am a huge fan of STar Wars, and I might say a true SW lover, althought I did not quite like the Star Wars Resistance show. However, this ship is tremendous. And I think the price of it is fair compared to other Tie Fighters that came out previously.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™
- in 5 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Wait for a sale.Jaker1001 | 25-34I have no clue about this ships history, all I know is it looks cool. I'm guessing thats similar to how most of who buys it will feel as well. Positives This has a better build than many TIE builds. I like how the wings are held together with technic pieces, which made for some interesting connections. The color scheme is what makes this set though. I like that red is the dominant color instead of black or grey like most Star Wars ships. I really pops more that way. Major Vonn looks good. I have no idea how accurate he is and dont really care. Negatives Leia feels phoned in. She looks an awful lot like the Force awakens one. I'd have to check but it may even be a rerelease. Weak. No clue who the other guy is but I like his hair. The droid is not pleasant to look at in my opinion, but I dont think thats Lego's fault. The biggest negative is the price. When this was first announced it was said to be $50. That got me excited because FINALLY a Lego Star Wars set that was at a reasonable price. Nope. I get to the store and what do I see? MSRP $70.00. Yeah thats going to be a no from me dawg. I feel like the Lego City line and Star Wars line have consistently been priced $10-20 dollars over what they should be. Everyone likes to blame Disney because we love Lego so much, but I'm starting to think its them. Lego if you are listening, I am not going to pay a 20-30% mark up just because something is star wars or city. Keep it up with the other themes and you will push me out of the hobby entirely. There are other options.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter™