Lighthouse PointLighthouse Point4.6667515.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 1035 kr or more*
Have fun with this charming model, featuring a lighthouse and a lightkeeper's cottage with detailed interior, including a table, chair, lamp and a painting. The lighthouse includes a LEGO® light brick, and the seashore features lapping waves, a bench, open-air fire, rocks and a pier. This 3-in-1 LEGO Creator set features an easy-to-remodel modular system for extended play scenarios and can be rebuilt to create a house with pier and speedboat or a boathouse. Includes 2 minifigures, plus an orca and 2 seagulls.
- Includes 2 minifigures, plus a buildable orca and 2 buildable seagulls.
- Features a Lighthouse and a lightkeeper's cottage with a detailed interior and seashore theme.
- Lighthouse features a functioning light brick, circular lookout balcony, windows and a classic red and white color scheme.
- Fold out the model to access the detailed interior.
- Lightkeeper's cottage can also fold out to produce 2 blue facades, each with a green door, window and wall lamp.
- Lightkeeper's cottage interior includes a chair, table, lamp and a painting.
- Seashore features a beach, bench, open-air fire, rocks, dock, flowers, barrel and a lifesaver.
- Use the camera to take photographs of the friendly wildlife.
- Accessory elements include a camera, 2 cups, sextant and 2 fish.
- Utilize the easy-to-rebuild modular functionality to remodel the set.
- Interactive, 3D Digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for this model.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- This set includes over 500 LEGO® pieces.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a house with pier and speedboat or a boathouse.
- Lighthouse Point measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- House with pier and speedboat measures over 4” (12cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Boathouse measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0MasterBuilder84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice improvement over the previous Lighthouse Island. I like the versatility of the design, allowing for many different reconfigurations of the house and tower. Interior of the house lacks a little detail, especially for a building that is hinged. Love the fact that the top lights up. Nice work creating a "lens" for the light. My biggest wish is that the light would be able to flash on its own instead of having to push the "button" all the time.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lighthouse Point
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego as Artcrawler42 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very colourful Lego set that I love to have on display. For the cost, it is cheaper than wall art but it will serve that function in my dorm. The modular build is amazing because there really are hundreds of different combinations! I highly recommend watching the video on Lego.com with the two designers playing around with different combos. The orange glow of the light-up brick is the perfect hue. I can tell from pictures that this is a much nicer looking set than the 2011 Lighthouse Island because the top of the lighthouse is more round than square and it takes advantage of the awesome curved fence. Only complaint is that you have to push the button to make it glow.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really NiceLegoFreak2843 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really nice. I really like the 3 in 1 idea but the only part I don't like is having to painstakingly take them all apart again. The colors on the lighthouse are vibrant and matches perfectly with the houses and the ocean setting. One really good detail is the rigged docks to make it have a more oceanic feel. I really do like the light at the top of the light house and the set was very enjoyable to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lighthouse Point
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great BuildGuinness | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a fast builder so this didn't take me long at all, but it is a fanstic set and the light brick is a great feature, the orca is an incredible touch to the set and I would highly recommend this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lighthouse Point