- LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot
LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot
Build the perfect home for all your stationery with the LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot! Follow the included building instructions to construct this colorful house and then store your pencils, pens, rulers, erasers and more in its 3 rooms. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures
- Features an opening front door, windows, window box, chimney, removable roof, 3 rooms for storage of stationery, ladder and assorted flower elements
- Build a colorful LEGO® brick home for your stationery!
- Store your pens, pencils, erasers and rulers in the 3 rooms
- Climb the ladder and fix the roof!
- Includes building instructions
- Makes a great gift for fans of the LEGO® play sets
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Home "Improvement"Larry2011 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf there is one thing you can learn from this set, it's this; always make sure to hire a licensed home renovator. Thus, this unfortunate homeowner has an acceptable reason to be in a state of panic. This set is not only comedic to a certain degree, but also very convenient. Have a bunch of pens/pencils cluttering up your desk or office space? This is your answer. For a while I had been using my Vitruvius (from The LEGO Movie) collector's cup as a way of storing my pens, pencils, etc. The pencil pot is cool both as a way to de-clutter your workspace and as an ornamental piece. Plus, it is still a LEGO set! You don't even have to use it as a way to store your writing utensils! That being said, if you want to turn it into a house, I can not recommend Pick-A-Brick enough. About the only thing I can think of that should have been added to make this set better is a Brick Separator. While you can buy it separate (not pun intended), it makes sense as there are tiles in certain areas that are hard to remove manually such as the window well and the paving stones. Overall, this set is great. I'm going to have this set together for a while. Until I realise that it's collecting an annoying amount of dust.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot
- July 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Little whimsy for my deskRanaFrog | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little set that I find useful for my desk at home. Nice bright colors. Good price for the number of bricks. It holds many pens / pencils, the back removable roof is good for hiding paper clips, and the empty garden space is a perfect fit for a sharpener. I like the playful look of the Lego figure fixing the roof. The OOPS of the fallen flower pot. One thing I found it could use was a door handle. When I put it on my desk, I found it more "useful" to take the Lego figures out, replace the fallen brick... and I added a door handle.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot
- March 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setRegis2009 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I've bought tons of LEGOsets over the past years I've never written a review before but I was so thrilled with this little set I just had to. Building it brought back not only childhood memories but also the building fun of the Legoland series I adored as a child. It's a simple and pure house and not a glamorous or fancy one, in fact it's isn't even a real house but a pencil pot, but it has everthing including two minifigs and it's on a much more 'human' scale than some other LEGO houses (put in an extra plate or some extra blocks and it can go into any child's lego city as an actual house). Next time I'm in the store I'm bringing back another one of these. It's part of the classic series and I really hope that LEGO will release more real sets in this series.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot
- April 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Cute And Usefulselenitetower | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first LEGO review. My daughter (11) and I put this together in about 45 minutes. We were at a LEGO Club Meeting one morning, and I saw this on the shelf. I knew I had to have it. It was a relatively easy build, and it's very detailed. We are generally Elves and Friends LEGO builders, so this is our first Classic piece. We were definitely impressed! After this build, we will be expanding our horizons into the Classic series and even maybe some City builds as well. This pencil pot will be on my side table next to me in the den. I'm thinking about rebuilding it with different colors, possibly from the Elves line and using Elves minifigs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot