Build the classic James Bond Aston Martin DB5!
Relive the excitement of the Goldfinger film!The Aston Martin DB5 is part of some of the most exciting scenes of the movie.
LEGO® Creator Expert James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
Authentic and realistic!
Captures the elegance and sophistication of Bond’s vehicle.
Including concealable radar tracker.
Ready for action!
Pull the stick shift to reveal front-wing machine guns.
Trigger the ejector seat!
Recreate a unique feature from the film.
Wheel-mounted tyre scythes!
Slow down the opposition.
Revolving number plates!
Keep your identity disguised.
A must for James Bond fans!Makes a great addition to any movie memorabilia collection.
Get a license to build with the awesome LEGO® Creator Expert 10262 James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5. This impressive replica model captures the elegance and timeless sophistication of Agent 007’s iconic 1964 sports car, and comes with a wealth of authentic details and functioning gadgetry. Open the doors and you'll discover a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and a door compartment containing a telephone. And when it's time for action, activate the passenger ejector seat, turn the revolving number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen, deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes and pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns. This collectible model car also features a detailed straight-6 engine, drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts and front and rear Aston Martin logos. The model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia—a must-have for fans of the Aston Martin DB5, James Bond movies and LEGO building sets.
- Authentic replica of the world-famous 1964 Aston Martin DB5 sports car, featuring a classic design with drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts, opening boot, bonnet and doors, and a wealth of James Bond™ gadgetry, including a working ejector seat, revolving number plates, rear-window bulletproof screen, front wing machine guns and wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- This LEGO® James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5 model also features opening doors and a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and door compartment with telephone.
- Lift the bonnet to check out the straight-6 engine detailing.
- Pull back the rear bumper to eject unwelcome passengers.
- Revolve the number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen and deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- Pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns.
- Own this collectible replica of the Aston Martin DB5, as featured in the classic James Bond™ Goldfinger movie.
- This set includes over 1,290 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-August-2018 special elements include a drum-lacquered macaroni connector, 2x4 tile and 1M beam, plus a printed 1x2 tile with grille pattern.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I never joke about my work, 007"GarcianSmith | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self"007, we've received intelligence that Auric Goldfinger is planning to rob Fort Knox. Now, we know you're accustomed to driving the latest cars, so we're going to provide you with an Aston Martin DB5 featuring all of the usual bells and whistles from Q Division. Just one problem, though: you'll need to build it yourself" The Aston Martin DB5 is an extremely fun build to put together and has a surprising amount of play options, which means it's much more than just a display piece. In terms of build, it took me approximately 5 hours to build (in one sitting, allowing for a break). As with most sets, you establish the moving parts early on in the build. I found the elastic band section (which controls the Ejector Seat) to be a little more fiddly than usual, but once the surrounding pieces were in place, it wasn't too much of an issue. It's a robust and sturdy build: weighty enough to feel substantial but not too heavy to detract from play. Play-wise, there are many options available: the aforementioned Ejector Seat is controlled using the rear bumper, opening the roof on pull and ejecting the seat on release. Additionally, the gear stick inside the car controls the front facing machine guns and the exhaust pipe raises and lowers the bulletproof shield at the rear of the car. Some of these features are a little stiff, but they're reliably designed and not difficult to use. The only slight negative I have is that the elegance of the car it is based on is a little lost in translation to Lego, featuring far more angles than are present in its real-life counterpart. Don't expect a 1:1 recreation of the DB5. That said, it's a striking design that certainly evokes the classic car and 007's unique features give it a unique feel. Overall, I'm really impressed with the set. A (somewhat) lengthy, but straightforward build and quite a few play options mean this is a must-have for any globe-trotting spy enthusiasts. Excellent.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- July 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Creator Technic Hybrid? Ejecto seato!!AshGilber | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set bringing the James Bond gadgets and gizmos to life. An ejector seat, revolving number plates, hidden machine guns, the bulletproof shield and of course, the classic telephone hidden in the door. As a massive technic and creator expert fan I found this build interesting and fun. All of the mechanics are hidden away and everything operates smoothly. I do really like the design of the DB5. The designers at Lego have done well to make such a curvy car out of bricks! I know there have been a few people out there who are unsure of the looks of the model but I can honestly say in person it it looks great - a real classic. I would definitely recommend this :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- July 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Creator Series vehicle so far.Bondfan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego have excelled themselves with this product. I was excited from the first marketing glimpses. VIP membership enabled early access to the model. Building was a thoroughly enjoyable experience, especially seeing the innovation that has been used for the bond gadgets. Design of this vehicle was excellent. A great display peice, but also great for children to play with. It will take pride of place on my shelf alongside the mini and the VW Beetle. Well done Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- August 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FINALLY 007 MEETS BRICKSSuMiketra | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, I am a huge lifelong Bond fan, and I must say, it has been an absolute pleasure putting this kit together. This is something that will excite fans of the license and LEGO alike! Over the course of one full day, I was subjected to a build that was much more intricate and detailed than I imagined. It really lives up to its Expert title. The Technic skeleton takes up much of the build, and with the body of the car, we are treated to many new and awesome looking pieces. Even as someone that has put together countless giant sets, I had to take a step back and figure out what I was doing wrong. I will say that some of the various tiny stickers were hard to apply, and the lack of a Bond minifigure is extremely disappointing. On top of that is the price, which is a little on the higher end for this type of vehicle, however it is more than made up for in the actual experience. For someone like me, every gadget and inch of this car is spectacular for display, with the highlight being the ejector seat. This offers a lot for fans of any age, and with the possibility of it leading to more 007 sets in the future, I highly recommend purchasing at this price!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5