An awesome building set for kids who love action toys, this LEGO® City Fire Helicopter Response (60248) set features a ripcord helicopter that really flies, plus a response ATV and a fire setting. Kids can enjoy role-play fun with 3 minifigures, including a worker with a cool welding mask, a firefighter helicopter pilot and LEGO City TV hero fire chief Freya McCloud. Cool building toy for kids If you're looking for an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love action toys, look no further. With easy-to-follow building instructions, even budding LEGO builders can dive straight into an immersive and independent build-and-play experience, role-playing fun characters and launching the new-for-January-2020 ripcord police helicopter into the air! LEGO City fire sets LEGO City fire playsets come with a wide range of feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that take kids to a world where creativity and imagination can thrive.Building Instructions
- Gift your everyday hero the high-action excitement of LEGO® City with this Fire Helicopter Response (60248) playset, featuring a ripcord helicopter toy, ATV and much more. The play starts the moment kids open the box.
- Action-packed fun awaits, with a cool flying ripcord helicopter, rescue ATV and a burning pipe, plus 3 minifigures, including an ace firefighter pilot, accident-prone worker and LEGO® City TV fire chief Freya McCloud.
- Kids can launch the new-for-January-2020 ripcord helicopter toy, with pilot minifigure, into the air and play out LEGO® City TV scenes with fire chief Freya McCloud. This set is compatible with all original LEGO sets.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5 to 8 years? This firefighter playset makes a great gift for LEGO® City fans and kids who love action-packed role play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the toy ripcord helicopter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide, while the ATV measures over 1" (4cm) high, 3" (8cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- There’s no need for batteries! This LEGO® toy is powered by a ripcord and by kids’ imaginations. So simply open the LEGO brick bags and the firefighting action can begin right away!
- It's easy to get started with building this LEGO® City construction toy. It comes with a simple building guide that helps new LEGO builders enjoy the benefits of independently creating the models.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play and open-endedadventures in settings that resemble real life, with detailed buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that kids just love.
- Have you wondered how LEGO® bricks continue to connect and pull apart easily time after time? It’s because every LEGO City playset is developed to meet the highest industry standards and our strict quality criteria.
- Every LEGO® piece is rigorously tested to make sure it meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
14% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating1.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Disappointing setBurnilion | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI am a huge Lego fan and saw this set in the shops and thought it might be a fun set to build. It was not, it was boring. It felt like a 4+ set not a Lego City set. It took me ten minutes to build. The helicopter doesn’t ‘fly’. It just drops. We tried many times and it didn’t stay in the air at all or ‘fly’. The details on the box say ‘flying helicopter’ but clearly not, which is disappointing. Also on the picture on the box of Freya Mcloud (one of the figures), this shows her with a coffee mug with a picture of a marshmallow on it but that didn’t come with the set. Again disappointing. Don’t waste money on this set. Much better ones out there for similar price.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Helicopter Response
- November 30th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Least fun setPapaOlivier | 35-44Purchased for: SonFor the value, we were expecting the helicopter to fly a little but it falls right to the ground. Very disappointing. From all the lego sets we bought, this one is the one giving the least fun for the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Helicopter Response
- December 1st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Literally the WORST set Lego has ever releasedPancakeCrocodile | 14-18Why, Lego, just why? The helicopter doesn't fly, their aren't enough pieces; I would pay $15 if this set were any good at all. Lego, stop making crap like this, as few people are stupid enough to buy it. Why must you overprice stuff in such hard times?! Don't waste your money on this. (P.S. If you don't post this, Lego, this will be the fourth time you've revoked this comment)Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?15Fire Helicopter Response
- January 10th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Innovation gone bad.APLEGO | 35-44I have been building and collecting Lego's for decades. Now I'm watching my children enjoy Lego's as I have. My son, 5 years old, is just now starting to build some of the smaller sets on his own. He bought me this set with his own money for my birthday because he wanted us to build it together. I think it's the most disappointing set I've owned. There is no way a child could get this helicopter off the launcher and even if you do get it launched it doesn't fly, it just drops. It's a joke. How did this set ever get past quality control and make to market? I appreciate Lego's quest to innovate. I believe the 2019 Fire Lego's were a home run. That was the best improvement to the Lego fire Lego's in 25 years. That said, this Fire Helicopter is innovation gone bad. I would definitely avoid it.28 February 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your son was disappointed in this set. We've let our design team know your feedback.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Helicopter Response