Elsa and the Nokk Storybook AdventuresDisney™
LEGO® DOTS Mini Frame with purchases over 375 kr.*Learn more
Kids can explore scenes and stories from Disney’s Frozen 2 in this imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney Elsa and the Nokk Storybook Adventures (43189) set. This set features a customizable opening book and a sticker sheet to decorate it, plus printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS. Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the model. The guided building process lets even younger builders feel like master builders… awesome!
On-the-go role-play fun
Kids get lots of creative fun with this portable set. It can be played with on its own or added to other LEGO ǀ Disney sets, and is packed with features and play starters to inspire imagination.
Favorite characters and exciting scenes
This creative LEGO ǀ Disney set gets kids playing quickly with 3 micro-doll figures – including Iduna and 2 versions of Disney’s Elsa – plus Olaf, the Nokk and Earth Giant LEGO figures. The storybook makes a great gift that a great kid deserves for everyday play.
- Spark exciting movie-based role play or creative fun with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Elsa and the Nokk Storybook Adventures (43189) set. Play starts with opening the book!
- What’s waiting in the Enchanted Forest and beyond? This cool set features an opening book with a 2-sided center build, free-form stickers and plenty of play starters for imaginative fun.
- These beloved micro-characters, including Disney’s Elsa, Olaf, Earth Giant, Nokk and Iduna, are ready for adventure in this buildable toy or together with other sets for new stories and fun.
- Any Disney’s Frozen 2 fan will love this set. The book opens to a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great everyday, Christmas or birthday treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- Portable adventures. With the open book measuring over 9 in. (23 cm) wide, 4 in. (12 cm) deep and 3 in. (8 cm) high, this set is big enough for new escapades or can be packed up for on-the-go fun.
- Printed building instructions are great, but digital Instructions PLUS are awesome! Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- With detailed micro-doll figures and recognizable scenes, this Disney’s Frozen 2 buildable toy house offers story starters and encourages open creative play that helps build important skills.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set with improved spine, bad instructionsBusyMe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love these storybook sets and I’m really glad this one is no different. This might have my favourite centrepiece of all these books. I really love the design! It has lots of places to sit the microdolls (thanks to those new fire pieces that have two studs on each side). It is a really good representation of the cave from the film too. Then on one side you have 1x1 transparent blue bricks representing the memories is fine, but I really like the simple design of the canoe on the other. Sure the canoe canonically doesn’t go there, but kids can take it off and sit it back there when the book is closed. The printed half of the book has a small section of the enchanted forest with the wind spirit, Gale and a Rock Giant and a small section of the rocky beach. Both are mostly well designed, but it’s unfortunate that you can’t sit someone on the rock and close the book. Plus the lavender should’ve been used instead of magenta for the forest’s ground. The other side of these books is as usual bare with just a bridge and two pieces of ice. The Nokk looks beautiful. It received a new mould to get its signature long waterfall mane and tail! The rock giant is also perfectly designed! Gale is okay and would’ve been improved by having either the leaves or carrot stalk be magenta. I think the cylinder being done in transparent (which is an existing colour) would’ve also vastly improved her. Olaf is unchanged but still looks great. Honestly the micro dolls are the worst part of this set. Elsa’s dresses in the film didn’t go over her feet and I think it kind of ruins both figures. :P The hair for the white dress Elsa also feels completely off. Iduna looks perfect, but I think kids would’ve preferred her be a sticker and have Anna in her black or queen dress, Honeymaren, Ryder Yelena or Matthias instead. For those who care about recolours there’s a lot in this set including several pieces in the beautiful but rare transparent blue with opalescent finish. I believe LEGO has listened to customer feedback and fixed the problem with the spine. Many young fans of the first one had a problem with the builds sticking down. I am disappointed they didn’t fix the instructions to these sets as I think they really let them down. Many have pointed out their very difficult to follow as they’re in a poster format and contain too many steps at once. The instructions don’t ruin a great set of course, but I think they might limit the appeal and prevent people who have bad building experiences get multiple of these sets. That would be such a shame as I want as many princesses to get a set in this style as possible!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elsa and the Nokk Storybook Adventures