Dubai boasts some of the most spectacular buildings in the world. Now residents, tourists and all admirers of this futuristic city can recreate its iconic landmarks with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection 21052 Dubai model kit.Stunning structures!This building set for adults includes scale models of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building on completion in 2010, the 7-star Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel, the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, plus The Dubai Fountain and the extraordinary Dubai Frame. With easy-to-follow instructions, even LEGO newbies will be able to build the detailed miniatures. And when displayed together on the base, this cool, collectible desk toy is sure to grab people’s attention.Introducing LEGO Architecture…From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities, so they make ideal creative gifts for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- This spectacular LEGO® Architecture building set for adults brings together highly detailed models of iconic Dubai buildings and landmarks to inspire all admirers of this exciting, modern city.
- The Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel, Dubai Frame and The Dubai Fountain are featured in this architecture model kit, a charming souvenir for anyone with an affinity for Dubai.
- Includes a base with a ‘Dubai’ nameplate for display. And discover interesting facts about Dubai and the model designer in the booklet (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- This easy-to-build construction set is suitable even for first-time LEGO® architects. It makes a cool creative gift for adults aged 16+ who live or have lived in Dubai, holidayed there or dream of visiting one day.
- This compact Dubai skyline model measures over 12” (33cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep – it might not take up much space, but it will make a bigvisual impact wherever you choose to display it!
- Building this battery-free construction kit for adults is an immersive, peaceful way to relieve stress. So relax, find your building Zen and create an awesome architecture model!
- Thinking of buying this collectible Dubai souvenir as a gift for a budding architect who is new to LEGO® building bricks? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions in the box.
- LEGO® Architecture construction sets of iconic landmarks and city skyline models deliver rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which means that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks are rigorously tested to ensure that every LEGO Architecture building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so your beautiful Dubai souvenir will stand the test of time.
- September 11th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not as good as other in Architecture SeriesLmc07d |Purchased for: SelfI have done a couple in the Architecture Series- Shanghai, Tokyo, and the Great Wall. This one was my least favorite because of the Burj Al Arab. I think the siding looks cheap and kept falling off. It also seems to not have as many features as the other skylines. Dubai is a really cool city, I don’t feel like this accurately showed it.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Dubai
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great...I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for my birthday and all in all its a really good set. I was surprised when I saw the size because I expected something a little smaller, but I'm glad it's bigger. I like the Burj Khalifa and the colors they chose for it. I like the detail of the Burj Al Arab. Jumeirah Emirates Twin Towers Hotel is nice with the colors. However some things I don't like are that The Jumeirah Towers show the back of the bricks used and it's not necessarily a pleasant sight. Also I'm not sure what the little flat building with the gold piece in front of the Jumeirah Towers is. The Dubai Fountain is kinda a small comparison to the actual thing but I'm glad they did include it. Overall an excellent set that makes a great decoration.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dubai
- July 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0HannahWi |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendSuper fun and mildly challenging! Architecture theme is the favorite theme and will be getting more.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dubai
- February 18th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not comparable to other Arch setsJD710 |Purchased for: SonMy 14 year old kid loves building design and structure and has built a lot of these sets, San Fran, Chicago, Empire State, Statue, Arch de, Capital Building, and countless other sets, but this one has left him as well as myself, disappointed. We loved the idea of Dubai, but the buildings just look cheap after completion. Put this next to New York or San Fran when complete, it'll leave you disappointed. Burj looks generic, window is just a window so zero skill there, the Sail (Jumeraih) was the best build of the whole set. There is so much more architecture/artwork that could have been done with this set... Also, if possible, do a scale size Burj Jumeriah or Khalifa and Sears Tower so we can display next to our Empire State Building!Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?15Dubai