Creative Picture FramesDOTS
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 1575 kr.*Learn more
Treat kids to a cool toy with this DIY LEGO® DOTS Creative Picture Frames set (41914)! Designed to be easily assembled and customizable, this DIY photo frame set offers kids the chance to create their own room decor and change it to fit their room colors or mood. Cleanup and organization are a breeze thanks to the enclosed storage and sorting tray.
DIY picture frame ideas
This set features 3 picture frames, plus colorful tiles for decorating the frames. Kids can stretch their imaginations and self-expressive play skills while they make the photo frames uniquely theirs. The frames can be used individually or connected in different ways with the included ‘z’ bricks.
Creative arts and crafts fun
The joy of this cool toy is the chance for kids to be imaginative and decorate the frames how they like. They can display their designs, as well as favorite photos, in their room and change them whenever they wish. This kit makes a great gift for Christmas, birthdays or any time.
- Add to your child’s love of creative DIY with this fun LEGO® DOTS (41914) Creative Picture Frames kit, featuring 3 frames and assorted tiles. Play starts with assembling the photo frame set, straight out of the tray!
- Kids can flex their creative skills as they decorate the picture frames using patterns on the packaging and included inspiration page or coming up with their own ideas. The frames can be used separately or connected.
- The colorful tiles are part of the fun crafts kit. Kids can also add the tiles from other DOTS sets or the Extra DOTS - Series 2 pack (41916) to decorate the frames to match their room decor!
- Any fan of arts and crafts will love this creative kit. The customizable frames and colorful decorated tiles make a thrilling Christmas present, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and made to be used. With the largest frame measuring over 4” (11cm) high and 2” (7cm) wide, this clever photo frame-making kit is perfect for new crafters to practice their designs and then display their favorite version.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for unfettered crafts ideas! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the package and the creative fun begins. Kids can build the frames using the easy instructions, then find inspiration for decorating them. Cleanup and sorting are a breeze with the enclosed storage tray.
- Give kids cool craftsto create with LEGO® DOTS toys. This clever kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute frames!I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego Dots Creative Picture Frames are adorable and the perfect gift or craft for kids and adults. I love all the different designs you can make for these frames and with the small tool, you can easily change your design if you mess up or ready for a change. There's plenty of pieces to make all different designs and the colors look so cute together. They give you designs you can choose from or you can make your own. Two of the frames hold a 4x6 picture and the third one would hold a small square picture. The directions are pretty easy to follow along, there's pictures of each step and no words with it, so you don't have to read as you put them together. If you're looking for a cute craft to do with your kids this is perfect for that and at $20 it's not a bad price either.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Creative Picture Frames
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great craftMary1861 |I would recommend this to a friend!These lego picture frames are a great craft/activity for children. My 7 yr old foster daughter had a lot of enjoyment with these. She made one for her great grandmother and her grandfather and put her and her brothers pictures inside. Now I will need to purchase more she loved them so much I only wish they made the pieces bigger so her little brother could do these also.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Picture Frames
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful!I would recommend this to a friend!Okay, my daughter has been asking me for this ever since she seen it. I decided to buy it and do these during family time, I figured it would be alot of fun for the whole family. Oh goodness it was so fun! I love legos even at my age and so does my husband and kids we made the cutest frames and put the kids baby pictures in it. These are fun for the whole family!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Picture Frames
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun activityLeshia |I would recommend this to a friend!The perfect activity for a rainy day. My son and I had a blast building his frames to put his pictures of him, his brother and cousins in. He was so excited to put them together and to hang up in his room. It did take us a little bit to get it figured out but after that it was a breeze.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Picture Frames