When in RomeThis epic LEGO® reproduction captures every architectural detail of the original amphitheatre, from the columns on the outer wall’s façade to the vast mysterious structure that runs underneath the entire arena.
Includes historic architectural details like the surviving archways.
Designed in a free-standing elliptical shape to hold up to 80,000 spectators.
Reproduces original features like travertine paving stones and olive trees.
What lies beneath
Recreate the hypogeum, the elaborate structure beneath the floor of the arena.
No bad seats
The 360 degree design and oval base allow display from any angle.
One of the New 7 Wonders
Once the largest amphitheatre in the world. Now the largest LEGO® set ever.
A build of epic proportionsFaithfully recreated with over 9,000 pieces, this impressive amphitheatre is a symbol of Italy’s imperial Roman past, and a monumental building challenge for architecture and travel fans alike.
All roads lead to RomeDisplay the Colosseum alongside the iconic Fiat 500 for a true celebration of Italy’s beloved capital city.
Build the worldCelebrate the world’s iconic buildings, skylines and landmarks with the LEGO® Architecture series.
Nowhere on Earth compares to the majesty of the Colosseum of Rome. So, get ready to escape your everyday life as you take on the biggest ever LEGO® build (as at November 2020) yet. This epic 9,036-piece Colosseum model depicts each part of the famous structure in great detail. Authentic detailing shows the northern part of the outer wall’s facade and its iconic arches. The model features 3 storeys, adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders while the attic is decorated with Corinthian pilasters.
An awe-inspiring display piece
The LEGO Colosseum (10276) rests on an oval display base so the model can be seen from every aspect. It’s one of the biggest LEGO models ever but can easily be picked up, allowing you to look through the arches from all angles.
A building project to savour
The Colosseum is part of a collection of LEGO models for adults who love beautiful architecture and thoughtful design. It also makes a great gift for architecture enthusiasts and LEGO lovers.
- Bring to life your own brick-built model of the mighty Colosseum with this engaging and rewarding LEGO® Colosseum (10276) model kit for adults.
- With an astounding 9,036 pieces, this Colosseum model is the biggest LEGO® set ever (as at November 2020), providing hours of relaxation for adults who love building sets.
- Anyone with a passion for architecture models will appreciate the amazing detail packed into this Colosseum souvenir. With 3 stories, the model is adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders.
- If you’re looking for special gifts for architecture fans or history lovers, this building set is a great choice, providing hours of hands-on building experiences with a stunning Colosseum model to display.
- This Colosseum architecture model measures over 10.5” (27cm) high, 20.5” (52cm) wide and 23.5” (59cm) deep. With 9,036 pieces it’s one of the biggest LEGO® sets in the world, but is easy to lift and turn.
- The Romans didn’t need batteries and neither do you! This Colosseum model runs on the power of imagination – no batteries required.
- This model comes with coffee-table-style building instructions with design and history details to inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets designed for LEGO building fans, and hobbyists who love elegant design, beautiful architecture and models packed with detail.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this architectural model is designed to last.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mesmerising Build!Toftstoyhop | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a HUGE fan of architecture and The Colosseum would be my ultimate build. Delivered in a very sturdy outer shipping box in pristine condition. The box is high glossy quality as are the 4 internal boxes for each stage of the build. The base of The Colosseum is very sturdy and has convenient lift handles either side of it should you need to move the finished article around. Once the base was completed with its detailed central ruins, it really started to show its magnificence when you start building the 40 outer segments using a very clever ball/socket joining system (top, middle and bottom) of each segment. Some people state that it is monotonous and repetitive but I disagree! Every segment is different in subtle ways and I can see why people say there were missing pieces because they are assuming the segments are the same when they are quite different so some are ultimately using the wrong pieces to build it. If you follow the instructions carefully, you will find that you will not be missing a single piece. I also used my tablet for the online instructions to keep the beautiful glossy booklets x 4 in pristine condition. The advantage of using online instructions is that it allows you to zoom in to see more clearly where pieces are going. There were absolutely no problems building it, as it all snaps together beautifully and the intrinsic detail is incredible. I also think it is great value for money at £449.99 with 9036 pieces compared with the £649.99, 5200 piece Ultimate Millennium Falcon. Once built, I took lots of photos and some video to share on social media, my family and friends absolutely LOVE it!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum
- December 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ColosseumOrypeluso | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeautiful build, my love for Rome is big. And now to have this beautiful piece on display makes it even better. Fun great build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum
- March 5th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Magnificent Display PieceKaelBrock | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy 5 year old daughter's fascination with Lego recently started and we slowly bought some Lego sets. I was having some much fun with her that I thought of getting a set for myself, something that would be really challenging. What better challenge than the largest Lego set ever created! This was the first Lego set that I've built by myself since I was 12 years old and I loved building it. Now this set is very repetitive and it doesn't start to get really exciting until the larger back half. Going through this build I was in awe of the ingenuity and engineering in order to create such a wonderful masterpiece! I certainly learned a lot about the construction which I hope to bring to my own builds one day. This piece is truly magnificent, and Lego especially with the Creator Expert and Ideas sets have design such amazing details in their beautiful designs. There were a few missing parts and Lego is going to send me them once they clear the warehouse. Lego certainly has top notch service, they might not be fast but they are very accommodating and always look to keep you happy! Since this purchase I've bought another 20+ different sets for the family.8 March 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry about the missing pieces and glad you reached out so we could help!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 22 hrs 26 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Colosseum
- February 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Architectural wonder...not to be rushed.Legosapien | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building the Saturn V rocket, I felt the sudden urge to build something bigger that I could take my time over. The Colosseum more than satisfied that urge and reignited my passion for Lego I hadn’t had since childhood. Spending a few hours a day for a week kept the interest going and prevented madness setting in over continuous repeated sections. Now that it’s complete, I can’t help but admire the architectural detail gone into creating this set. The photos and background info of the real Colosseum in the 4 instruction books are a nice touch. Decided to include a few mini figures to the arena to enhance its display.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum