Face-off against sky pirate Bucko with Ninja warrior Cole's Dragon, featuring a posable neck, wings and legs. Free the ‘trapped Zane' element from the special Djinn blade and ride away victorious! Includes 2 minifigures: Cole and Bucko.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Cole and Bucko.
- Cole's Dragon features a posable neck, wings and legs, golden details and LEGO® elements in Cole's characteristic black and brown colors.
- Weapons include a transparent Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Zane' element and Bucko's pirate sword.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Cole's Dragon measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AAAARRGHSOME!NinjaJedi00 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It's nice to get a cheaper dragon for once, and I think Lego did good on this one. They pulled off the overall look of the dragon fairly well, I just wish there were claws on his wings kind of like the 2011 dragons. I also don't like that Cole doesn't have his ghost head, wish he did. It seems like they just put it in the $50 set so you would spend more money. I also wish he had his armor, but after all, it's only a $10 set. Speaking of the price, it's good Lego made a cheap dragon, some kids can't afford more expensive dragons. Noticed I said "wish" a lot? PUNS INTENDED! :PPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Dragon
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tiny Dragon, Good ValueBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has two well done minifigures and a nifty little dragon for a low price point. I only like to have one iteration of any given character a time, and use the Cole back piece, flag, and balaclava from this set to improve my LEGO Dimensions Cole figure. I used some of the parts from the dragon to enhance the LEGO dimensions white dragon that came with the LEGO Dimensions Sensai Wu pack, and think I'll be able to use the remaining parts elsewhere. I love the coloring/styling of the Bucko figure and will be keeping him around. The skull details on the sword are very well done/designed.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cole's Dragon
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good present.captainflash44 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the nice look and build of this dragon, but it was very small. But I only got it for 7 dollars at wall-mart and it was a nice little small set. I like the wide selection of pieces and it would be a good birthday gift to your freind.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cole's Dragon
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0CoolMrRay | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBrought this for my 7 yr figured I would give him something different besides Star Wars set, plus he likes Ninjago. this was a cool set to start off his Ninjago Collection. Easy and simple to put together. The only thing Lego should do in the future is add Hair Pieces to the Ninja's when they take there Helmets off as an option instead of being Bald.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Dragon