Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- December 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great displayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad to get this when it was on sale for Black Friday. I only gave 3 stars for play experience because this is a display piece but it was a lot of fun to put together. Also I put lights in it for even more display valuePlay Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Challenging but fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis LEGO set is what I receive for Christmas and I can tell you that it is amazing to do! The instructions are easy to follow and the way that the pieces are separated in different bags made my building experience a whole lot easier! I recommend this set to anyone who has a love for all things England and want a wow factor once built!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 16 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- February 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is simply brilliant. As soon as I saw it was being released I was thrilled! I bought this the day it became avalible to VIP. Its such a lovely set when completed and looks great on display. It's very detailed in so many ways from the clock face to even the small details like the little tree. It's a great touch to be able to turn the clock hands from a twist behind the building. The box of this product is also outstanding and is a wonderful piece of art. I haven't yet bought tower bridge, but now I'm tempted after seeing how amazing Big Ben is in eye sight. I think anyone would love this set especially new builders as its a name we all know.. Big Ben! Hopefully Lego will design a London Eye to go with it!Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- March 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego model yet!Wumpus27 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis really is a superb set, not quite finished it yet as due to having two younger kids I have to slot in building time over many days but the gradual build is actually more satisfying. There's a lot here for the money so for me it's excellent value too. Yes, there is a fair bit of repetition as some have mentioned but that's the nature of the building and it looks so good as you complete each level that it doesn't matter. Since getting the Lego bug again as an adult with the Red 5 X Wing 2 years ago I've built a fair few of the larger sets and this is by far the most impressive as well as providing a challenging but enjoyable build. Highly recommended!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben