Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- April 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great CreationI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a very nice creation, because it conveys the story of Big Ben, as it highlights every trace that exists in the real Big BenPlay Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- July 13th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nicely Detailed ReplicaI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy wife and I put this together, partly in a pub. It was quite an attention getter. The detail is achieved by using LOTS of tiny pieces. There are also some interesting uses of bricks that I have not seen in prior builds with Lego kits. Very nice result. I am looking forward to comparing it to the real building next week on a trip to London. I thought it was a good value. I agree with other reviewers that it would have been AWESOME if there were a working clock kit available. It has a place on our mantle currently. (Our son has lived in London for over a decade, so this symbol of the city has special importance for us). I hope to see more kits like this in the future. I also have the Tower Bridge kit. I like the Elizabeth Tower (Big Ben) kit better--just seems more realistic and less "toy-like." Elizabeth Tower is much closer to the architectural series than the modular series.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- June 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic, Detailed Set!jthoya |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBig Ben is a fantastic addition to the world monuments line! It looks wonderful, especially when paired with the Tower Bridge. The build is intricate and calls for substantial attention to detail, as many of the smaller pieces have to be set at angles consistently across the set. However, a patient building process leads to a beautiful, detailed set, which is highly recommended for any AFOL with world monument sets (especially Tower Bridge).Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 9 hrsWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- June 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great value and more fun than expectedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first sight I loved the way this looked but though..."Man, this is going to be a boring build" I am very happy to say that I really enjoyed this, LOTS of small pieces, great for people who like paterns, great for people who like to take time to make sure every brick is perfectly placed (some bricks are at non locked angles) Best bit is, if you pace yourself and only do 1 bag number a day, this build coudl easily entertain you for a week! One tip. make sure you have a sorting tray :) Go on, grab one!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben