Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful build - outstanding with a light kitJewels |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wouldn't say this was an overly fun build for myself - very repetitive pieces, especially at the beginning of the build. However, the end result is outstanding and well worth the tedious putting together. A friend bought me a light kit for this - I highly recommend getting one. Big Ben is the crowning glory of my Lego collection. It looks amazing when it's all lit up.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- June 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0had to buy this oneI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this set on brickset a while ago and knew i just had to have it. London is one of my favorite cities in the world, I like it so much I named my daughter London. This is a great addition to Tower Bridge and will go beside it for display. It was a fantastic build. I can't wait to see what is next !Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- January 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Christmas PresentI would recommend this to a friend!My husband bought this for me for Christmas. After building the Tower Bridge a few years earlier, I was so excited to unwrap this present. Was not disappointed one bit! If it wasn't Christmas break and spending time with the family, I probably could have finished a day sooner.Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- July 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This Is London CallingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter buying and building the tower bridge I didn't think lego could get any better but this set is the best yet, the level of detail is amazing and the size of the model is just right, it was also really fun to build Please,Please, Please Lego bring out a Buckingham Palace set next! God save our gracious Queen Long live our noble Queen God save the Queen Send her victorious Happy and glorious Long to reign over us God save the QueenPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben