Battle at the Ancient VillageMarvel
Get this Easter Basket gift with purchases of 830 kr or more*Learn more
Put epic adventures into a child’s hands with LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) featuring a spectacular Dragon and 4 iconic characters from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
Dragon excitement and adventure
With its articulated body, the buildable, serpent-like Dragon twists and turns in kids’ hands. Iconic minifigure characters from the movie, including Shang-Chi, Wenwu, Xialing and Death Dealer, inspire epic roleplay. 2 minifigures can attach to the dragon’s water base to create exciting battle scenes. The water base can be removed so the fight can continue on dry land. LEGO construction toys are a great way of playing out Marvel adventures – and kids will love to build, play and display with this amazing, stand-out set.
- Put Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings adventures into kids’ hands with this LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) set.
- Includes 4 minifigures – Shang-Chi, Xialing, Wenwu and Death Dealer – and a buildable, articulated dragon with a detachable water base.
- Kids recreate exciting scenes from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and act out imaginative stories of their own.
- A great birthday, Christmas or ‘just because’ gift for young superheroes and brave dragon-slayers aged 8 and up.
- The dragon measures over 8 in. (22 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide. An ideal size for hands-on play and, when the action ends for the day, an awesome display piece.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys offer youngsters premium-quality playsets that are packed with features to inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces fulfil rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible andconnect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet stringent global safety standards.