Excite any LEGO® builder or fan with this 75254 Star Wars™ AT-ST Raider vehicle. This brick-built Star Wars construction toy features the same cannibalized look of the walker from the hit Star Wars TV series, The Mandalorian, including jointed posable legs, a turning turret that opens up to reveal a detailed interior with space to sit a minifigure, plus 2 firing shooters. The set also includes Star Wars characters The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and 2 Klatooinian Raider minifigures to really get the action going.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and 2 Klatooinian Raider minifigures.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-ST vehicle features posable jointed legs, a wheel-activated turning turret, opening canopy with space for a minifigure inside a detailed cockpit, and specially decorated elements for a cannibalized look.
- Weapons include 3 blaster rifles and a blaster.
- Recreate amazing adventures from the hit Star Wars: TV series The Mandalorian.
- Makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-ST walker building toy measures over 9” (25cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 600 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 1 dayAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Excited, then disappointedBrentolm | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI was very excited when I noticed this set was for sale. As a fan of LEGO, Star Wars, and most recently the Mandalorian I had to get this. Upon closer inspection I noticed the Mandolorian's armor isn't accurate. During the episode with the AT-ST he had already upgraded to full Beskar. While this may seem insignificant to most, it almost runs the whole set for me.17 December 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. Things can get a little tricky when we're creating a set based on an upcoming movie or show. In some cases, we have to base our designs on early drafts or concept art. This is because it takes us a long time to create a LEGO® set, and we want to make sure that it's good and ready in time! We do our best to make sure things are as close to the final show as possible, but if a detail changes during production or a planned scene gets cut, we may end up with a set that's not 100% accurate. Either way, all our TV-based sets are okay'd by the creators and they're always fun to play with!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35AT-ST™ Raider
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build and play with after!Cam88 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Star Wars AT-ST RAIDER is awesome! It took my son and I a little over 3 hours to build. It was fun but slightly challenging at times. I would not recommend this for anyone under the recommended age of 8. Even then they will need some previous experience building with legos and thorough comprehension of following instructions. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow. One of the best things about this is the functionality after it’s built. It has a lot of moving parts and is fun for my son to play with while being sturdy. The only thing that does come off easily are the guns. I also like that it comes with 4 Star Wars LEGO people including Cara Dune. I would definitely recommend this set to any Star Wars fan or LEGO lover!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55AT-ST™ Raider
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good but is recoloring of the Rogue One DesignIsaacM | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the product, but they could have made some more improvements to the original design rather than just changing the coloring. Still, I like the sets and I love the new figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-ST™ Raider
- in 17 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sushi | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!It was great! However, I have a same problem as some people have that both guns on the side were so weak. Easy to fall off.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-ST™ Raider